ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Date of ILR pplication for online application submitted before qualifying period

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jammie_pl1
Newly Registered

Date of ILR pplication for online application submitted before qualifying period

Post by jammie_pl1 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:26 pm

Hi,
I have a query regarding ilr date of application which is done online.
With the new ILR online application for set (o) there is a provision to go ahead and pay the application fee and select the psc appointment date as well.
Can anyone tell me what should be the date of application considered. Is it the date on which the payment is made or the date on which appointment is attended.
To get online appointment one has to be ready 45 days in advance to get a slot. But in doing so it might happen that the applicant may not have qualified for 5 years - 28 days and they would be submitting their application before their qualifying date.
Can anyone tell me if they are in this situation and whether their ilr got approved by considering appointment date as the application date and not the online submission date as the application date.
I am talking about those application which are done online and fees paid online including chosing appointment.
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Date of ILR pplication for online application submitted before qualifying period

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:44 pm

On what basis are you applying for ILR?

You have previously asked about ILR in 2015!!

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-eleigibi ... l#p1216068

Date of application is the date of your premium service appointment.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jammie_pl1
Newly Registered

Re: Date of ILR pplication for online application submitted before qualifying period

Post by jammie_pl1 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:57 pm

thanks for reply. really appreciate it.
I forgot to mention this is for dependant ilr.

I notice in the online application the application submission date is the date on which the payment is made.
if the appointment date is the application submitted date do i need to write down somewhere on a cover letter or on the application itself.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:16 am

No need to write anything. HO know the rules and system glitches.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.