ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer letter and Absence letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nick1015
Newly Registered
Mood:

Employer letter and Absence letter

Post by nick1015 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:11 pm

Hi

I will be applying for ILR Next week and just need to get confirmation regarding the employer letter and absence letter I have from my employer.

Been in the same job since the last 5 years so all documents are from same employer

let me know if they need any alterations.

EMPLOYER LETTER
To:
UK Border Agency
SET (O)
Lunar House
40 Wellesley road
Croydon
CR9 2BY

Date: 24th September 2018

To whomsoever it may concern

Re: Confirmation of employment for Mr. XXX

This is to confirm that XXX is presently employed with XXX as a full time permanent employee on Tier 2 general from September 2013 and presently holds the position of XXXX.

His current salary is GBP XXX which is above the appropriate rate of GBP XXX as per SOC code XXXX as stated in the codes of practice for Tier 2 Sponsors.

XXX’s services as an employee are still required and he will continue to remain employed with XXXXX Ltd in the foreseeable future.

Should you have a need for any additional information or further clarification in the matter, please feel free to get in touch on 020XXXXX.

XXXX
Managing Director

XXXX

ABSENCE LETTER

To:
UK Border Agency
SET (O)
Lunar House
40 Wellesley road
Croydon
CR9 2BY

Date: 24th September 2018

To whomsoever it may concern

Re: Absence letter for Mr. XXX

I wish to confirm that Mr. XXXX is a full time employee of XXX. His employment began on the April XXX and was issued a tier 2 general visa in September 2013 under the employment position of XXXX which he currently holds.

The following are dates detailing his absence from the UK and also specifying reasons of absence. Please note that he was paid full time salary during these holidays.

Schedule Of Absences From The UK For: xxxi
Country Visited - Reason For Visit - Date From Date To Days Outside The UK

India Annual Paid Leave 05-Jul-13 28-Jul-13 24
xxxx xxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
Total Number of Days Outside The UK 216

Should you have a need for any additional information or further clarification in the matter, please feel free to get in touch on xxxxxx

XXXX
Managing Director

XXXX

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Employer letter and Absence letter

Post by cyclina1 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:18 am

Very good. No problem.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

goldenfinger
Newly Registered
China

Re: Employer letter and Absence letter

Post by goldenfinger » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:05 pm

I wonder do we still use UK Border Agency for the employee letter?
Because UK Border Agency was replaced by UK Visas and Immigration
https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... der-agency

If not using it. what is the correct way to write it?