ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General - Premium service appointment cancellation

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abarun22
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 General - Premium service appointment cancellation

Post by abarun22 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:20 pm

Hello,
I applied for Tier 2 General visa on 14/8/2018 from within UK using the premier service option and my appointment is due on 13/9/2018. However due to personal circumstances, i am now in a position to cancel my appointment. I am currently struggling to get hold of the link to cancel the PSC appointment and wondering whether i can get my money back. I got the appointment as part of my online application and for such a case the website clearly states two things: (1) Either a rescheduling can be done or (2) Application need to be withdrawn to effect the cancellation. If its withdrawn and PSC was booked as part of online application, then i may not be eligible for a refund. I referred these info from the below link.
https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... ppointment

I made a call to the home office today and was told that i can do the cancellation for my kind of visa and eligible for the refund, which seems contradictory to what was mentioned in the above link. Could you please let me know the exact procedure to do the cancellation of my PSC appointment?
Kind regards,
Arun

IJOS

Re: Tier 2 General - Premium service appointment cancellation

Post by IJOS » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:28 pm

if you go by the ukvi online advice you would not get a refund