ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

azizash28
Newly Registered

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by azizash28 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:04 am

Relly wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:40 pm
MizzTracy89 wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:48 pm
Relly wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:45 am
A decision was made on my wifes spouse visa on sunday.

Hzvent been contacted yet and probably wont until next week due to Ashura. Its mirpur btw.
Congratulations praying for good news for you :) how long did it take and where did you apply from if you don't mind me asking
Mirpur in pakistan. Biometrics were done 31st of july. Phone call last monday and decision this past sunday.

From reading other timelines it looks like the sending of the passport can take anywhere between 1-5 days.

And i think printing the vignette takes longer than the printing of a refusal letter. So the longer it takes after a decision i assume it means you're granted the visa.
Wow.. Congratulations on your Visa. It is rather strange how this HO works I am not sure how they review applications. You applied like 3 weeks after me yet I have not yet received an answer for my husbands application.

He went for his biometrics on 10th July, documents were sent on the 10th and received by them on 11th. Documents received back on 24th July and also email saying being considered by ECO. Now on the 50th working day PRIORITY and no decision yet made. :(

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:26 am

@MizzTracy89 varies and depends upon which country you apply from.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

MizzTracy89

Post by MizzTracy89 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:00 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:26 am
@MizzTracy89 varies and depends upon which country you apply from.
My partner applied from Algeria I'm unsure of the timescale

Relly
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Relly » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:12 am

Another day gone with no collection text

MizzTracy89

Post by MizzTracy89 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:43 am

Relly wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:12 am
Another day gone with no collection text
It could be possible it's been there for days without a text? I've read on the form some ppl got decision made then went to place to collect the passport and it's been sitting there for days so it could be worth a try

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:30 am

Why doesn't he just check with the VFS centre to see if passport has arrived.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

MizzTracy89

Post by MizzTracy89 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:40 am

I sent a email to the UKVI again and this was there response to me I won't be holding my breath though for them to escalate the case as I've seen them sending this e-mail to many others....

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International enquiry service.

In regards to your query, please accept our apologies for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please rest assured, that your case has been escalated further to our relevant department, once we have an update we will inform you accordingly.

Your patience and understanding is appreciated.

Directing you to the guidance material is the only advice we can give you, if you need any further help you should seek independent immigration advice.

Kind regards,
xxx
UK Visas and Immigration

help111
Newly Registered

Post by help111 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:50 am

Application Category: Settlement (Wife) non- Priority
Application Submitted Online: 7/8/18
Biometrics & Passport Submission: Islamabad, Pakistan
Biometrics taken: 15/8/2018
Supporting Documents Sent To Sheffield: 22/8/18
Supporting Documents Received At Sheffield: 23/8/18

Email confirmation from UKIV: 18/09/2018
Documents received back from Sheffield: not yet
Employer Contacted By UKVI : - No
Sponsor Contacted By UKVI : - No
Decision Made: -
Contacted For Collection: -
Collection Made: -

19/09/2018 received an e-mail saying that they have not received supporting documents. Same day, I Sent paid e-mail with Royal mail delivery tracking no and informed that supporting documents were sent over. on 20/09/2018 sent signed for post with cover letter and photocopies of royal Mail receipts as well as the delivery confirmation screen shot. Don't know what they are doing and why unnecessary stress being given. still worried to know what's going on?
My question to all honourable members and mediators is that What is gonna happen now? and if they still cannot locate the bundle then what options we will have? As I will not be able to send the documents again due to not having English test and TB test of my wife which is already been sent. Very worried, anyone there to help or reply?🙏

MizzTracy89

Post by MizzTracy89 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:05 am

help111 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:50 am

19/09/2018 received an e-mail saying that they have not received supporting documents. Same day, I Sent paid e-mail with Royal mail delivery tracking no and informed that supporting documents were sent over. on 20/09/2018 sent signed for post with cover letter and photocopies of royal Mail receipts as well as the delivery confirmation screen shot. Don't know what they are doing and why unnecessary stress being given. still worried to know what's going on?
My question to all honourable members and mediators is that What is gonna happen now? and if they still cannot locate the bundle then what options we will have? As I will not be able to send the documents again due to not having English test and TB test of my wife which is already been sent. Very worried, anyone there to help or reply?🙏
If they can't locate your documents then you'll be asked to do another application unfortunately will mean your wife will need to 're sit the English and TB test hopefully doesn't come to that and they'll find your documents but they'll refund you your money you paid for the application.

help111
Newly Registered

Post by help111 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:46 am

MizzTracy89 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:05 am
help111 wrote:

If they can't locate your documents then you'll be asked to do another application unfortunately will mean your wife will need to 're sit the English and TB test hopefully doesn't come to that and they'll find your documents but they'll refund you your money you paid for the application.
Thank u mizztracey for your reply, this will be disasterous for us. How we will get marriage certificates ? That will be an issue as well as time wastage. I hope it doesn’t get there please pray😭

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:07 pm

help111 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:46 am
MizzTracy89 wrote:
help111 wrote:

Thank u mizztracey for your reply, this will be disasterous for us. How we will get marriage certificates ? That will be an issue as well as time wastage. I hope it doesn’t get there please pray😭
i think this is the genric email.they sent to many people including me.can u post the exact wordings.t the endof the mail there must be writtn that if u hve already sent so ignor this email.read that email again and post the words if possible.

chokaschoza
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by chokaschoza » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:36 pm

help111 wrote:
MizzTracy89 wrote:
help111 wrote:

I am sure they will be able to locate the bundle based upon the signature of the person (on screenshot) who collected it. I think their system sends automated emails if the documents are not linked to the application in a specific number of days according to their internal working standards. Same is the case with 'not straightforward email' once 60 working days are lapsed where I have seen (on this very forum) decisions coming few days after. I understand this is really frustrating. Hope I do not face similar situation.
Spouse(Wife) Standard
App Submitted Online: 15/09/18
Bio-metrics: Lahore, PK 17/09/18
Supp Docs Sent: 18/09/18
ECO Email: 25/10/18
Docs Returned: 26/10/18
Decision: ALHAMDULILLAH !! Approved 04/12/18

MizzTracy89

Post by MizzTracy89 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:08 pm

HO really need to improve in there service it's beyond a joke how they can miss place someone's documents and the time ppl are waiting to hear back is so frustrating... wish you all the best of luck and may all you get visas asap.

afshin86
Iran

Post by afshin86 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:56 pm

i sent email to UKVI about my case and they reply this
any of you guys got same one and did they called in 15 days
and what they ask ?

Thank you for the information you have provided.
We escalated your case to the relevant department . You should be contacted regarding your case within 15 working days from the date of escalation.
Your patience is highly appreciated.
thank you if you give ne some information
🙏🏻

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:08 pm

afshin86 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:56 pm
and what they ask ?

We escalated your case to the relevant department . You should be contacted regarding your case within 15 working days from the date of escalation.
🙏🏻
they will send u a reply in 15 working days and that will also an auomated email,like we are working on your application or cant gv time scale etc.thats all bullshit ,escalation can not do anything according to our experience.

help111
Newly Registered

Post by help111 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:34 pm

Miyash wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:07 pm
help111 wrote:
MizzTracy89 wrote:
help111 wrote:

i think this is the genric email.they sent to many people including me.can u post the exact wordings.t the endof the mail there must be writtn that if u hve already sent so ignor this email.read that email again and post the words if possible.
Hi miyash thanks for the reply yes the exact wording is as below ;

We are in receipt of your UK Visa Application however we are yet to receive your UK sponsor supporting documentation. Without these documents we are unable to make a full consideration of your application. Can you please ensure that your UK sponsor submits the documentation to the below address within 10 working days of this email.

For all applications submitted in Pakistan Please send to:
UK Visa and Immigration
PO Box 5852
Sheffield
S11 0FX
If you have paid for the Priority Visa Service please ensure you clearly mark on the envelope that it contains priority visa documents.

In addition to the above, please also ensure that your sponsor provides a suitably sized envelope with appropriate postage so we can return all the supporting documents to your Sponsors UK address, for applications submitted in Pakistan we aim to return your documents within 5 working days of receipt.

If we do not receive your supporting documents within 10 working days we will make a decision based on the information we already have on file. No further request for your supporting documentation will be issued.

With all correspondence please ensure you quote the above GWF reference number.

Please disregard this email if you have already submitted your documents.

Yours sincerely,

help111
Newly Registered

Post by help111 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:37 pm

Miyash wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:08 pm
afshin86 wrote:
and what they ask ?

🙏🏻
they will send u a reply in 15 working days and that will also an auomated email,like we are working on your application or cant gv time scale etc.thats all bullshit ,escalation can not do anything according to our experience.
Thank u for the reply so that means we should not have too many hopes from this visa system.

help111
Newly Registered

Post by help111 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:47 pm

Miyash wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:08 pm
afshin86 wrote:
and what they ask ?

🙏🏻
Hi miyash they did not say 15 working days instead they said used urgent word. Exact wording is as below:

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

We escalated your case,to the relevant department as urgent on 20/09/2018. You should be contacted regarding your case . This means that all actions from our side have been completed and your case has been forwarded to the decision making centre .

help111
Newly Registered

Post by help111 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:51 pm

help111 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:34 pm
Miyash wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:07 pm
help111 wrote:
MizzTracy89 wrote:

Hi miyash thanks for the reply yes the exact wording is as below ;

We are in receipt of your UK Visa Application however we are yet to receive your UK sponsor supporting documentation. Without these documents we are unable to make a full consideration of your application. Can you please ensure that your UK sponsor submits the documentation to the below address within 10 working days of this email.

For all applications submitted in Pakistan Please send to:
UK Visa and Immigration
PO Box 5852
Sheffield
S11 0FX
If you have paid for the Priority Visa Service please ensure you clearly mark on the envelope that it contains priority visa documents.

In addition to the above, please also ensure that your sponsor provides a suitably sized envelope with appropriate postage so we can return all the supporting documents to your Sponsors UK address, for applications submitted in Pakistan we aim to return your documents within 5 working days of receipt.

If we do not receive your supporting documents within 10 working days we will make a decision based on the information we already have on file. No further request for your supporting documentation will be issued.

With all correspondence please ensure you quote the above GWF reference number.

Please disregard this email if you have already submitted your documents.

Yours sincerely,
Yesterday they replied as below:

We escalated your case,to the relevant department as urgent on 20/09/2018. You should be contacted regarding your case . This means that all actions from our side have been completed and your case has been forwarded to the decision making centre .

While 03 hours before today received this reply:

With regards to your enquiry about the visa application, we escalated your case,to the relevant department for further information.
The relevant department will contact you with the update regarding the supporting documents.

help111
Newly Registered

Post by help111 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:55 pm

afshin86 wrote:
and what they ask ?

🙏🏻
Hi Afshin86 instead 15 days they said your case escalated urgently I don’t know what does that means in their dictionary and rules/ regulations. Disturbing system that’s what it is, where everyone is in limbo!

help111
Newly Registered

Post by help111 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:57 pm

MizzTracy89 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:08 pm
HO really need to improve in there service it's beyond a joke how they can miss place someone's documents and the time ppl are waiting to hear back is so frustrating... wish you all the best of luck and may all you get visas asap.
Thanks MizzTracy89 for your wishes, yes they really need to improve the service, especially when they taking hell Lot of money out of us.

help111
Newly Registered

Post by help111 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:59 pm

chokaschoza wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:36 pm
help111 wrote:
MizzTracy89 wrote:
help111 wrote:

I am sure they will be able to locate the bundle based upon the signature of the person (on screenshot) who collected it. I think their system sends automated emails if the documents are not linked to the application in a specific number of days according to their internal working standards. Same is the case with 'not straightforward email' once 60 working days are lapsed where I have seen (on this very forum) decisions coming few days after. I understand this is really frustrating. Hope I do not face similar situation.
Thanks chokaschoza for the reply I hope they will be able to locate the bundle

MizzTracy89

Post by MizzTracy89 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:08 pm

Way too much money indeed.. my partner did his biometrics 26/7/18 and still waiting are son had go for operation without his father yesterday they have no consideration really and are youngest 8 months still hasn't met his father yet.

help111
Newly Registered

Post by help111 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:14 pm

MizzTracy89 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:08 pm
Way too much money indeed.. my partner did his biometrics 26/7/18 and still waiting are son had go for operation without his father yesterday they have no consideration really and are youngest 8 months still hasn't met his father yet.
Really sad to hear that, may your son get well soon I can understand the stress and tension you are experiencing. It’s really bad for a child to suffer emotionally being away from one of parents. Hope you will get reply from UKVI ASAP.

MizzTracy89

Post by MizzTracy89 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:47 pm

help111 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:14 pm
MizzTracy89 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:08 pm
Really sad to hear that, may your son get well soon I can understand the stress and tension you are experiencing. It’s really bad for a child to suffer emotionally being away from one of parents. Hope you will get reply from UKVI ASAP.
Thank you I've been told they'll escalate the case but not holding my breath will just have to try be patient.