ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delayed IRP

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Wijji88
Newly Registered
Ireland

Delayed IRP

Post by Wijji88 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:34 pm

Hi all,

I applied for Zambrano based on my Irish child at Dublin GNIB on 18th August and got the visa endorsement in my passport for 3 years the same day and was told to wait for the IRP to be delivered to the home address which should have taken 15 working days but still no sign of it. Anyone else recently got their IRP delayed?

Syjem

Re: Delayed IRP

Post by Syjem » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:17 pm

I don't think they post the IPR to your house, We used to go back to the GNIB office to collect so may be it is worth to ring them and ask

Grace620

Post by Grace620 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:21 pm

Wijji88 wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:34 pm
Hi all,

I applied for Zambrano based on my Irish child at Dublin GNIB on 18th August and got the visa endorsement in my passport for 3 years the same day and was told to wait for the IRP to be delivered to the home address which should have taken 15 working days but still no sign of it. Anyone else recently got their IRP delayed?
Hi they do deliver in 15 working days , if you have not received send them email they will get back to you, email address in theire website

Regards Grace

Wijji88
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Wijji88 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:01 am

Thanks Grace,

I did send them email also and no reply to that either yet. Apparently they reply to emails after 10 working days also. so still waiting

Wijji88
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Wijji88 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:41 am

Syjem wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:17 pm
I don't think they post the IPR to your house, We used to go back to the GNIB office to collect so may be it is worth to ring them and ask
It used to be the old system, now in Dublin GNIB you do not get the card straight away, it is posted to the address in 15 working days