ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Upper tribunal appeal dismissed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Zaidii

Upper tribunal appeal dismissed

Post by Zaidii » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:33 pm

I received my judgement today from upper tribunal, and it's been dismissed.
I'm planning to apply for permission to go to court of appeal
My question is will my leave under section 3C is going to continue if I go to court of appeal?
Look forward to hearing from the senior members

Regards
Zaidi

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: Upper tribunal appeal dismissed

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:57 pm

Zaidii wrote:I received my judgement today from upper tribunal, and it's been dismissed.
My question is will my leave under section 3C is going to continue if I go to court of appeal?

Regards
Zaidi
Hello Zaidi,

sorry to hear about this But why not reapplying new application instead of this time & money wasting court procedures. We have got another visa been granted after reapplying with in 1 month. it was our 5th reapplied visa So i can say that there are more chances to win your case via new application. Can you share your case so i can better suggest you.

*BEST OF LUCK*

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Post by prem_singh123 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:25 pm

Cpmlkhan
Where is your office so I can take advice for my friend.
Thanks

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:53 pm

Zaidii wrote:I received my judgement today from upper tribunal, and it's been dismissed.

Regards
Zaidi

Hi Zaidi

so sorry to hear about your refusal. 3d leave is extended until all your appeal rights are exhausted, can you please share the grounds on which permission to UT was granted. Many thanks.

Zaidii

Post by Zaidii » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:07 pm

@ Mrs.p
Just posting the link of another thread, you can find all the information about my case

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1007201

I'll complete my 10 years in November 2014 so just trying to drag it till November.

Mrs.P

Post by Mrs.P » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:53 pm

If you are trying to clock 10 years, then your best bet is to appeal to CA, best of luck.

pakhtoon77

Post by pakhtoon77 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:32 am

Hi everyone, according to my knowledge , time spent while going through court is not counted towards 10 year ILR .

Zaidii

Post by Zaidii » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:44 pm

pakhtoon77 wrote:Hi everyone, according to my knowledge , time spent while going through court is not counted towards 10 year ILR .
Any reference ?

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:37 pm

pakhtoon77 wrote:Hi everyone, according to my knowledge , time spent while going through court is not counted towards 10 year ILR .
Your knowledge is very limited on this.

when your 3c is in place time spend on appeal count towards ILR.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

get2skills
Newly Registered

Post by get2skills » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:51 pm

sorry to hear that, basically i am same situation refusal on like CAR missing on last year and now i lodge my appeal on UT ,
i am thinking to apply fresh application tier 1 or back student visa but i have not got passport to issue CAS letter from uni.
any suggestion
thanks

pakhtoon77

Post by pakhtoon77 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:00 pm

Sorry I meant time spent while going through court of appeal is not counted towards 10 years. It stops at upper trib .any expert opinions will b appreciated.

meet2mustafiz

Post by meet2mustafiz » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:03 am

cpmlkhan wrote:

Regards
Zaidi
Hello Zaidi,

sorry to hear about this But why not reapplying new application instead of this time & money wasting court procedures. We have got another visa been granted after reapplying with in 1 month. it was our 5th reapplied visa So i can say that there are more chances to win your case via new application. Can you share your case so i can better suggest you.

*BEST OF LUCK*
Hello Experts !!! I think I always asked very difficultly question and get very limited respond !

Scenario:1
after all appeal dismissed if someone reapply for a visa and and again visa is refused,then does applicant got 28 days to decide for applying another visa or applicant will get in-country appeal after October 2014 ? and does those time is countable for 10 years time ?

Scenario:2
what is the current waiting time for upper tribunal and court of appeal hearing ?
Last edited by meet2mustafiz on Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

meet2mustafiz

Post by meet2mustafiz » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:19 am

Hello Experts !!! I think I always asked very difficultly question and get very limited respond !

after all appeal dismissed if someone reapply for a visa and and again visa is refused,then does applicant got 28 days to decide for applying another visa or applicant will get in-country appeal after October 2014 ? and does those time is countable for 10 years time ?

what is the current waiting time for upper tribunal and court of appeal hearing ?

meet2mustafiz

Post by meet2mustafiz » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:26 am

meet2mustafiz wrote:Hello Experts !!! I think I always asked very difficultly question and get very limited respond !

come on ladies,give my answer

Kabz30
Newly Registered
Mood:

What next

Post by Kabz30 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:31 am

The home office appealed against the judge decision and appealed to upper tribunal. We went to upper tribunal and I won the case again... just wondering what I should expect next... any help?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: What next

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:24 am

Kabz30 wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:31 am
The home office appealed against the judge decision and appealed to upper tribunal. We went to upper tribunal and I won the case again... just wondering what I should expect next... any help?
CR001 wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:23 am
Kindly desist from digging up and tagging onto topics from 2014 and 2015, both in completely different sub forums.

eea-route-applications/home-office-appe ... l#p1684611

Please start your own topic with your circumstances and relevant visa category.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.