ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moving from Ireland to UK

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

askforjain99
Newly Registered

Moving from Ireland to UK

Post by askforjain99 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:20 am

[As I am not sure - My apologies if have posted this message in the wrong group ]

Hi,

I am an Indian national and my husband is United Kingdom national (British national). I came from India to UK in June 2015 on Spouse visa (visa was issued for 32 months). I have worked in the UK for 1.5 years (full time employee).

I have moved with my husband to Republic of Ireland in Nov 2016 as my husband got new job over here. In Ireland, I am on Stamp 4EUFam visa (valid for 5 years - Residence Card - As per Article 10).

Now we want to come back to UK again as my husband got new offer and finally we want to settle here only.

Can someone please help me out for below queries?

I think on Stamp 4 EUFam I can travel with my husband to UK (without visa – by using EU treaty rights, Article number 10)? Or I need to apply tourist visa to travel with him.

Which category visa I need to apply? I need to apply form Ireland or UK?

What kind of supporting documents I need to submit (as I had UK visa before any kind of exemptions are applicable)?

Can somebody share visa link?

How long it will take to process visa?

Thanks a ton in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Moving from Ireland to UK

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:48 am

???

immigration-for-family-members/moving-f ... 64352.html

member/askforanjali99/

Multiple Usernames (click to read forum rule)3
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Please decide which username you wish to keep. It is unfair on members who are all unpaid volunteers offering advice, to repeat information in duplicate posts/topics on the same issue (spouses).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.