ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 general rejection due to ISE I English language UKVI number not found

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Kavi2312
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 general rejection due to ISE I English language UKVI number not found

Post by Kavi2312 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:15 am

Hi,

My tier 2 general application got rejected saying that the document
you have stated in your application form that you meet the English language requirements through an ISE I English language test however, this is not a test taken under the IELTS SELT CONSORTIUM and does not contain the unique UKVI number. As such I am not able to verify the report online and this is not an approved test listed on appendix O. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that they meet the requirement of the immigration rules at the date of application.On this occasion you have not done so
you have not, therefore, been awarded 10 points under paragraphs 1 to 18 of appendix B and I refuse your application under paragraph 245HB(e) of the immigration rules

I have taken exam in TRINITY COLLEGE LONDON

ISE I, CEFR Level B1, Trinity London Holborn SELT center -june 2018 and passed it

So I have contacted trinity college and they said that the ukvi officer should check UER number by removing "/" as my UER is like (**/**/**) for referring it

Post to trinity college confirmation I have discussed with my HR and they said either I need to got for "Administrator Review" which will take 28 days or "Apply FRESH One with PRIORITY SERVICE" which takes 5 days

Need your help for me to understand below question

1.If I go for 5 days priority service will my future Visa or ILR will have any impact due to history of rejection or any other visa rejection due to this history ?

2.Is "Administrator Review" is best to clear the rejection as the form to be submitted for Administrator Review says I cannot submit any new information as below from form which is in my case to remove "/" from my UER number

You may not submit any new or further information/documents in support of your request for Administrative Review, unless you were refused entry clearance under paragraphs 320(7A) or 320(7B), and they relate to that. Otherwise if you wish to submit new information or documents, you will have to make a fresh application

Your advice will be much appreciated, thanks

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Tier 2 general rejection due to ISE I English language UKVI number not found

Post by cyclina1 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:54 pm

Kavi2312 wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:15 am
Hi,

My tier 2 general application got rejected saying that the document
you have stated in your application form that you meet the English language requirements through an ISE I English language test however, this is not a test taken under the IELTS SELT CONSORTIUM and does not contain the unique UKVI number. As such I am not able to verify the report online and this is not an approved test listed on appendix O. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that they meet the requirement of the immigration rules at the date of application.On this occasion you have not done so
you have not, therefore, been awarded 10 points under paragraphs 1 to 18 of appendix B and I refuse your application under paragraph 245HB(e) of the immigration rules

I have taken exam in TRINITY COLLEGE LONDON

ISE I, CEFR Level B1, Trinity London Holborn SELT center -june 2018 and passed it

So I have contacted trinity college and they said that the ukvi officer should check UER number by removing "/" as my UER is like (**/**/**) for referring it

Post to trinity college confirmation I have discussed with my HR and they said either I need to got for "Administrator Review" which will take 28 days or "Apply FRESH One with PRIORITY SERVICE" which takes 5 days

Need your help for me to understand below question

1.If I go for 5 days priority service will my future Visa or ILR will have any impact due to history of rejection or any other visa rejection due to this history ? No it won't

2.Is "Administrator Review" is best to clear the rejection as the form to be submitted for Administrator Review says I cannot submit any new information as below from form which is in my case to remove "/" from my UER number. If just only this minor mistake (even not from you), you should go for AR to save money, if you are not hurry for your job. Although you cannot submit new documents.

You may not submit any new or further information/documents in support of your request for Administrative Review, unless you were refused entry clearance under paragraphs 320(7A) or 320(7B), and they relate to that. Otherwise if you wish to submit new information or documents, you will have to make a fresh application

Your advice will be much appreciated, thanks
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

Kavi2312
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 2 general rejection due to ISE I English language UKVI number not found

Post by Kavi2312 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:54 pm

Thank you cyclina1

I have a decided to go for Administrator review, please clarify below
I have written Trinity college London English test while in UK and applied for Tier 2 general from India since its my home country

Do UKVI accepts TRINITY COLLEGE LONDON certificate for candidates applying OUTSIDE UK , since UKVI approval team located in INDIA for my case, sorry for the confused me

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:14 pm

Please refrain from tagging your question onto other members topic.

See also point 12 of the forum rules FAQs (click to read)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kavi2312
Newly Registered
India

Administrator Review result

Post by Kavi2312 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:29 am

I have applied for Administrator review,since my Trinity college London English certificate has been refused as test taken while I am in UK but TRINITY COLLEGE LONDON confirmed that its accepted globally as I applied for Tier 2 general from India since its my home country .
So I have have applied for Administrator Review now and hoping the initial decision to be overturned, can you please let me know

What will be the procedure if it's overturned, do I need to submit my passport in UKVI directly or do I need to submit passport to VFS center and time line for stamping after submitting the passport?

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:39 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Kavi2312
Newly Registered
India

Post by Kavi2312 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:30 am

Can some one advice on my question please

Kavi2312
Newly Registered
India

Post by Kavi2312 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:42 pm

Kavi2312 wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:54 pm
Thank you cyclina1

I have a decided to go for Administrator review, please clarify below
I have written Trinity college London English test while in UK and applied for Tier 2 general from India since its my home country

Do UKVI accepts TRINITY COLLEGE LONDON certificate for candidates applying OUTSIDE UK , since UKVI approval team located in INDIA

Thanks in advance
Can some one advice me on my above query please