ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET(O) form question - Section 12

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

James2018
Newly Registered

ILR SET(O) form question - Section 12

Post by James2018 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:50 pm

Hi,

I am applying for SET(O), T1 Ent to Settlement this October 2018.

In section 12 pg68, I am currently unsure which category I need to fill in as a T1 ent Ext to Settlement. The closest category I believe is 12(B). Am I correct?

For additional information, here's the question I am referring to:

12B Employment not requiring a work permit. If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing five years’ continuous stay in the UK in one of the employment not requiring a work permit categories listed below, in addition to the relevant documents in 12A, you must provide the following: Recent document(s) from your current authorised employer confirming that you are still needed for the same work and that your employment with them is continuing.

Thank you,

James2018
Newly Registered

Re: ILR SET(O) form question - Section 12

Post by James2018 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:44 pm

Hi,

Could someone please help me with this question?

ykyxxx
Newly Registered

Re: ILR SET(O) form question - Section 12

Post by ykyxxx » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:12 pm

Dear all,

I am filling the latest version of ILR Set (O) 07/2018 and have a doubt in filling the same question :? .

Section 12 paragraph 2,
All applicants must provide the relevant documents specified in 12A. You must also provide the
relevant documents specified in 12B to 12L for the category in which you are applying.
Please, advice which page can I find 12I to 12L?

My visa background:
Tier 1 Entrepreneur --> Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension --> Settlement
Completing my 5 years soon, am applying for my ILR this October 2018.

Thanks in advance.