ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Government agree EU Citizens...

This is the area of this board to discuss the referendum taking place in the UK on 23rd June 2016. Also to discuss the ramifications of the EU-UK deal.

Differing views will be respected. Rudeness to other members will not be welcome.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ffmuni
Germany

Government agree EU Citizens...

Post by Ffmuni » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:02 am

One of the Headlines on the BBC Website this morning.

“UK immigration: No preference for EU workers after Brexit, Government agrees”

I just wonder what this will mean in practice?
How long before we know what will happen definitely?
Will they plan to improve the Home Office ability to process applications in double quick time (that’d be a benefit to all) as many of EU workers come at short notice.

This will certainly cause many tourist, agri and the food processing industries alot of problems I wonder what input they will have on Govt.

Will the future arrangements mean the ‘very hostile environment’ towards migrants (or people seeking visas) will be increased, stay the same or be greatly lessened?

Ffmuni
Germany

Re: Government agree EU Citizens...

Post by Ffmuni » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:15 am

A strange thing with the post above. In the title and in the second line I typed C a b i n e t in place of Government, when I preview it auto changes the word to Spam!?

Very odd, obviously a glitch somewhere.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Government agree EU Citizens...

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:42 am

Ffmuni wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:15 am
A strange thing with the post above. In the title and in the second line I typed C a b i n e t in place of Government, when I preview it auto changes the word to Spam!?

Very odd, obviously a glitch somewhere.
Not a glitch. It is the spam filter that has been set up to auto change certain words spanners use.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.