ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-2 , Judicial Review- status of the employees

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Shivana
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Licence suspended. Urgent help needed please

Post by Shivana » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:52 pm

Dear all,
Sponsor licence of the company that I currently work has been suspended. This is the second time our licence has been suspended. On the previous occasion, we managed to pull back our licence after it was revoked by challenging them for JR.
It's been suspended again with the very soft allegations as compared with the previous occasion.
We had a compliance visit again and interviewed T2 employees and employer. Nothing big issues found in the interview. They are happy with all other duties of the sponsors but accusing 2 employees for SOC codes. They are telling the job that you doing seems to be with different SOC .. (NQV 4) than the one you doing now (NQv 6).
But if we read the job description of both SOC they seem to be very similar but we are genuinely working in line with the SOC roles. We have some strong evidence to prove as well.

We have given 20 days time to respond by submitting evidence of the work that has been done by us.
So I need some help. How can we safely sort out this issue? Things to take in mind?
Your ideas and experiences would be appreciated.

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Tier 2 Licence suspended. Urgent help needed please

Post by cyclina1 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:05 pm

Find a solicitor to sort this out for you. Not here.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

vaibhavg18mau

Post by vaibhavg18mau » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:14 am

cyclina1 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:05 pm
Agree- Solicitor can draft a response.

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Post by cyclina1 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:50 am

vaibhavg18mau wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:14 am
cyclina1 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:05 pm
Agree- Solicitor can draft a response.
And they can understand the detail which you may not be able to disclose here.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

Shivana
Newly Registered

Judicial Review in Tier 2- Time frame and alternatives

Post by Shivana » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:06 pm

unfortunately, our Tier 2 license has been revoked and PAP was also unable to settle the case out of the court. We are going for the JR. I just wanted to clear the following doubts:
1. I'm willing to go for a Uni either for Master or DBA as I have spent only 4 years as a student and 4 years on Tier2-. But most of the Uni has September intake only. Even in the case, we lose the case, will this JR can pull until September? How long does JR take to make the final verdict? Will the uni accept Tier 2 switcher?

2. I have not received the curtailment letter yet since it was revoked on November 2018, but we already informed them that we are going for JR, will they send curtailment letter to me? how will it affect me if they send curtailment letter before a final decision from the court?

3. I have another option, I have GF in back home, she is willing to come as a student, is it easy and safe for me to switch as her dependent? This also cant happen before September 2019. If she is willing to come as Tier-4 do we need to include my name in her application? Better to exclude or include? We are almost in 2 years of relationship. If this is possible we are planning to marry here in UK.

Out of these 2 which one do you think is better and safer for me??
Waiting for your valuable advice.

Thank you.

Shivana
Newly Registered

Tier-2 , Judicial Review- status of the employees

Post by Shivana » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:05 am

Our Tier-2 sponsor licence has been revoked. Our company has already lodged JR.
How long this JR will take to reach a decision.
We haven't received the curtailment letter yet as it's already been more than 2 months.
What will be our status since the company is not happy with the revocation decision and is challenging to the court? What can we do If we receive the curtailment letter before JR is finalised?
Your valuable suggestion will be much appreciated.

Thank you, everyone.