ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switching Tier 4 Sponsor

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Anthoniiuus
Newly Registered
Mood:
Malawi

Switching Tier 4 Sponsor

Post by Anthoniiuus » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:53 pm

I'm inquiring as to whether it's possible to switch tier 4 sponsor while I'm in the UK, As I wish to change University by having them release me through clearing and then I accept the UCAS offer through the new University (They have offered me a place on their Sociology Course, I'm switching from joint sociology & psychology to Single Honours sociology at the new Uni)

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Switching Tier 4 Sponsor

Post by sah10406 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:07 pm

Anthoniiuus wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:53 pm
I'm inquiring as to whether it's possible to switch tier 4 sponsor while I'm in the UK,
You can change sponsor, but you will need to apply for a new Tier 4 visa using their CAS in order to start the new course. Because you do not meet the academic progression requirement, you can only apply in your home country.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.