ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Future NDRS Appoinment Process

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

seansilva

Future NDRS Appoinment Process

Post by seansilva » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:14 pm

I have called one of neighbourhood local council to book an appoinment (NDRS + JCAP) for this December. I am planning to apply online for naturalisation through ILR path on December and wanted plan well advance. :D I understand that I have to to complete the application first online and go to the appointment within 10 days.

One of the councils (Newbury) told me that NDRS process is going to move from local councils in near future. (in coming months) They didn't give much information as they were not completely aware of the government plans, but told me its going to change in coming months. According to them, the NDRS process will carried by government appointed centres and taken away from councils.

However some other councils were not aware of that fact, and give me different information as my planned appointment is fall few months ahead.

Anyway my question is related to this new information. Anyone of you informed members aware of these kinda government plan? or is this only an allegation?
Can you please let me know, if anyone want to apply in future, can book local council appoinments few months before (NDRS + JCAP) ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Future NDRS Appoinment Process

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:30 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.