ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Timeline of sending papers stage 1

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

V_i_k_i
Newly Registered
Belarus

Timeline of sending papers stage 1

Post by V_i_k_i » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:18 pm

Hi all!
According to guides, I should send my papers within 15 working days since I submitted online. The question is - should the letter be already there after these 15 days, or should I just bring it to post within the period? The first variant is not described clearly anywhere, but some things suggest me that it's correct.

But the state post is very slow where I live, and I had to choose it because it's the only organisation in my country sending letters not purcells!
Please help, I'm really worried :(

SarjanNartan
Newly Registered
India

Re: Timeline of sending papers stage 1

Post by SarjanNartan » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:18 pm

Hi,
It needs to reach within 15working days to them! You send post to UKVI and they will send it to the designated endorsement body.

V_i_k_i
Newly Registered
Belarus

Post by V_i_k_i » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:27 pm

SarjanNartan wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:18 pm
Hi,
It needs to reach within 15working days to them! You send post to UKVI and they will send it to the designated endorsement body.
Thank you! Could you please specify, is it 15 days to reach the address they give? Or to reach the needed Body completely? The address given is not likely to be the address of the Body :?

SarjanNartan
Newly Registered
India

Post by SarjanNartan » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:13 pm

Hi, To UKVI in 15days timeline. Does it says Sheffield address,if it is most likely UKVI, Then they will send it to designated body.
Trust me For this type of visa you need to read and understand guideline by heart then you feel comfortable and confident that was I did. Good luck.

techtalent1
Newly Registered
India

Post by techtalent1 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:18 pm

I just applied but the form I got does not have courier address to send the documents. Do you guys know the courier address of Sheffield center? I only got PO Box number address which does not work for courier, they need street address. Kindly help.

techtalent1
Newly Registered
India

Post by techtalent1 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:48 am

Is anyone there? Could you please kindly reply asap as the time is running out for me to send the docs? Your help is much appreciated :D