ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN naturalisation evidence of lawful residences

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Stnurse
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zimbabwe

AN naturalisation evidence of lawful residences

Post by Stnurse » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:25 pm

I’ve just returned from an Ncs appointment and I was told I didn’t have enough evidence to show 5 years worth of lawful evidence.
The lady said I have to provide month by month documentation for the last 5 years.
My travel document only goes back to 2017. Can I use the letter from home office for my original grant of status 6 years ago?
She said payslips or governmental letters but all my payslips where online ones and I never bothered to print them. I have some governmental letters for the years but not for every month in the last 5 years.
Any help will be appreciated, thanks

Chisomekwu
Mood:

Re: AN naturalisation evidence of lawful residences

Post by Chisomekwu » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:26 pm

Stnurse wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:25 pm
I’ve just returned from an Ncs appointment and I was told I didn’t have enough evidence to show 5 years worth of lawful evidence.
The lady said I have to provide month by month documentation for the last 5 years.
My travel document only goes back to 2017. Can I use the letter from home office for my original grant of status 6 years ago?
She said payslips or governmental letters but all my payslips where online ones and I never bothered to print them. I have some governmental letters for the years but not for every month in the last 5 years.
Any help will be appreciated, thanks
Month to month documentation for the last 5 years :shock: ? How are you gonna do that? All the best

trilobite1981
Mood:

Re: AN naturalisation evidence of lawful residences

Post by trilobite1981 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:01 pm

Check whether annual P60 statements are acceptable.
What about the medical records, you might get something from GP.
I’ll leave professionals to answer...