ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dubai Visit Visa

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rakesh134
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Dubai Visit Visa

Post by rakesh134 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:23 am

Hello All,

I am not sure if this is the right forum for this post as this for a Duabi Visit Visa.
I read the below in UAE embassy London website for a Dubai Visit Visa for Indian passort holder in UK.

Holders of Indian Passports
Those who hold Indian Passports with UK residency status valid for more than 6 months are elgibile for a 14 days visa costing 100AED upon arrival in the UAE. This visa can be extended for a maximum of another 14 days by visiting a local immigration office in the UAE.

https://www.mofa.gov.ae/EN/DiplomaticMi ... /Visa.aspx

But when I reached out to emirates, they said no. Can someone confirm if the above is true?

double2double5
Newly Registered
Tokelau

Re: Dubai Visit Visa

Post by double2double5 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:05 pm

The information on the UAE Embassy's website is correct. If you hold an ILR/Tier 2 visa or a normal B1/B2 visa issued by USA, you will get visa on arrival. This is assuming your duration of stay is within the stipulated visa validity (14 days + 14 days). I'm pretty sure UK student visas DO NOT make you eligible for a visa on arrival.

People manning call centres are normally quite far away from ground reality. Just carry a printout of the advice shown on the website to show it at the check-in counter, just in case they ask.