ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Enrolment letter

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Federico75
Newly Registered
Italy

Biometric Enrolment letter

Post by Federico75 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:40 am

Hello everyone
my name is Federico, i went to the post office for do my Bio metric information but the officer ask me to show him my Bio metric Enrollment letter, from that moment my frustration went at very high level. He told me to go on line and apply for this Bio metric Enrollment letter but after few days of stress, i didn't find no one useful information. could someone please help me about the application for Bio metric Enrollment letter.
i found a lot of information about the process works but not one information about how apply for.
kind regards
Federico

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Biometric Enrolment letter

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:57 am

What application have you made to the Home Office?

When did you make the application??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

silverxlibra
Newly Registered
Russia

Re: Biometric Enrolment letter

Post by silverxlibra » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:35 pm

You don't apply for a biometric enrollment.
The Home Office will send you a special letter *after* you have made an immigration application, for example, for a permanent residence card. That letter has a barcode that the post office employee would have to scan to be able to take your biometric data.
If you have never made an immigration application to the Home Office, you don't need to have biometric enrollment. If you have, then wait for the letter from them.
That said, European Union citizens are often/usually exempt from it anyway.