ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying again after tier 4 pbs refusal

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ayomehh
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Applying again after tier 4 pbs refusal

Post by Ayomehh » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:45 pm

Hello, I need some advice.

I was meant to travel to the Uk for my master in September, but I was refused a visa based on the credibility interview where the Eco stated I am not a genuine student. I applied for an administrative review which came out unsuccessful. I then applied for a deferral to the school and I have been offered a place to study in January.

Now, I would like to know what my chances are if I apply for the tier 4 visa again. I had already had 2 previous visit visa refusals in 2016 before I was refused the tier 4 visa this year.

Thanks.

Tier4extendee
Newly Registered
Ghana

Re: Applying again after tier 4 pbs refusal

Post by Tier4extendee » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:55 am

Hey, I do not know if your previous refusal for visitor visa would affect your chances but I was in the same situation as you last year. I got refused my tier 4 visa based on credibility interview as I was not genuine. I practiced the interview better and re-applied within a space of one month and I was granted the visa. I did not have any previous refusals however.

Ayomehh
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Ayomehh » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:25 pm

Alright, now I feel more confident! thank you very much

msohailsarwar1
Mood:

Post by msohailsarwar1 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:08 am

Prepare your interview, last refusals does not matter if there was no unauthentic documents.

Ayomehh
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Ayomehh » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:17 pm

Alright I will. Thanks

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:40 am

Get advice from your Tier 4 sponsor. It is important to them that any new visa application is successful, so if they are happy to issue a new CAS they are obviously confident of your credibility. Ask them for advice conveying this during your next Tier 4 application.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Ayomehh
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Ayomehh » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:03 pm

Hi, Yes I am in talks with them because they felt equally that the reason for my initial rejection was not valid enough - so they paired me with an in-country representative who will be putting me through