ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension Approved

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nish_patel7

Extension Approved

Post by nish_patel7 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:00 pm

Hello All, finally the wait is over. By the grace of God my Entrepreneur Extenstion Application has been approved after waiting for 15 months. I would like to thank all the gurus here especially Zimba and Marcnath. Your advice has really helped me preparing the application. Below is my timeline:-

Extenstion applied:- 22/07/17
IHS Refund:- somewhere around in April
Interview at my office:- Around June
Extention Approved:- 13/10/18
No Solicitor involved.

Once Again Thank you all the gurus. 😀

nish_patel7

Re: Extension Approved

Post by nish_patel7 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:35 pm

Hi Gurus,

I have one question, I have 7 months left for my ILR (10 years route), What will be the requirements to successfully apply for ILR? Do I have to show again the evidence of investment or any thing of that sort?

Thanks
Nish

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:45 am

nish_patel7 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:35 pm
Hi Gurus,

I have one question, I have 7 months left for my ILR (10 years route), What will be the requirements to successfully apply for ILR? Do I have to show again the evidence of investment or any thing of that sort?

Thanks
Nish
Congratulations on your approval !!

On the 10 year route, you need minimal if any evidence at all. Just legal stay here for 10 years and meeting the absence conditions
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

nish_patel7

Post by nish_patel7 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:42 pm

Hi Marcnath,

I was reading in this forum that to apply for ILR you need to submit the documents relating to business visa and also recruit or continue to employ 2 staff. After reading your response Am I reading you correctly here that this rules apply to people who are applying for ILR under 5 years basis and therefore if I am applying under 10 years rule I dont need to submit anything apart from 10 years of legal stay and meeting the absence?

Thanks

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by hina_pirzada » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:27 pm

You dont need to submit anything just filled ILR (LR) form. Life in the UK test + English language requirment. Also I advise you to book same day service. One of my friend just got his ILR on long residence after his extension was approve 3 months ago. Simple process. Wish u best of luck

cutegirl21
India

Post by cutegirl21 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:36 pm

Hi Hina,

I am waiting for home office reply extension from last 10 months. I will be due for ILR 10 years route in 2 months, please advise can i still go in 1-day premium service if my file is with home office? and waiting for TIer 1 Entrepreneur extensions decision

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:44 pm

cutegirl21 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:36 pm
Hi Hina,

I am waiting for home office reply extension from last 10 months. I will be due for ILR 10 years route in 2 months, please advise can i still go in 1-day premium service if my file is with home office? and waiting for TIer 1 Entrepreneur extensions decision
Please continue in your own topic if you have one or start a new one in the ILR sub forum, especially as you are asking another member a question and it is not their topic either.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:38 pm

Hi,
Yes, you can vary your application on same day service even if ur file is with HO. My husband got his ILR same day even at that time his application as Tier1 dependent was under consideration. He got his BRP in 4 working days though it took 7 weeks to get his passport back.
You should apply sensibly though with all required documents intact so they dont need to look into ur file to prove ur long residence claim.
cutegirl21 wrote:
Hi Hina,

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:38 am

Meesha wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:38 pm
Hi,
Yes, you can vary your application on same day service even if ur file is with HO. My husband got his ILR same day even at that time his application as Tier1 dependent was under consideration. He got his BRP in 4 working days though it took 7 weeks to get his passport back.
You should apply sensibly though with all required documents intact so they dont need to look into ur file to prove ur long residence claim.
cutegirl21 wrote:
Hi Hina,

When did your husband do this ?

The rules have changed recently and they no longer allow that
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.