ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Take back some amount of DL

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zamaha
Member of Standing

Take back some amount of DL

Post by zamaha » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:19 pm

Hi dear members.
After a long 18 months wait, I could successfully switch my visa from GE to E visa in Feb 2018. My 10 years residency will finish in April 2020, so I do not need to go for the extension.
Now, can I get back some part of director loan from the company? In my original agreement the duration is mentioned for 10 years but I believe that it can be changed anytime. Is it righ?
Is it going to effect my future application?
Thanks

marcnath

Re: Take back some amount of DL

Post by marcnath » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:22 pm

zamaha wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:19 pm
Hi dear members.
After a long 18 months wait, I could successfully switch my visa from GE to E visa in Feb 2018. My 10 years residency will finish in April 2020, so I do not need to go for the extension.
Now, can I get back some part of director loan from the company? In my original agreement the duration is mentioned for 10 years but I believe that it can be changed anytime. Is it righ?
Is it going to effect my future application?
Thanks
Under the immigration rules, there is nothing that stops you from withdrawing the DL after points have been given for that investment. But that is an extension requirement so in your case it shouldn't matter
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zamaha
Member of Standing

Post by zamaha » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:10 am

Thank you. I showed money invested as DL for my initial application. Thanks again.

natsha
United States of America

Post by natsha » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:03 am

You can get some amount but its depend on Your DL agreement.

But you need to write one letter to the company name to request some amount withdrawal on DL.

Suggestion: If you already got an extension then should not any problem, But If you lend the company more then 50k then you can withdrawal after 50k amount.

For example, 50k investment requirement and you invested as DL 56k then 6k you can.

zamaha
Member of Standing

Post by zamaha » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:34 am

Thanks for your reply.
I haven’t got the ext. I got initial visa but I showed money already invested as the DL in my initial application. I am not going for the ext as my 10 years will be complete a year before that. My agreement was laon for the period of 10 years. I have already spent at least twice that amount on costs and staff.
Can I change the DL agreement and get £10k back? My business is up and running now. Should I let HO know?
Thanks