ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

change of circumstances

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kmm26
Newly Registered

change of circumstances

Post by kmm26 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:24 pm

Hello

Its been 4.5-5 months since I have applied for my BC.

No luck and no word from the HO on where the application stands.

As the process took much longer than expected, our upper management is not happy as travel restrictions are hindering our business (most of my customers/suppliers are european) and they are looking for us to fly out regularly to discuss post brexit arrangments. My boss is having to go at it along for the moment...

Hence after much pressue, I am deciding to step away. I have another job lined up...

As I have applied on the basis of being married to a BC while having ILR. Do I need to write to the HO to reflect the changes in my circumstances? What information do I provide and who do I post the application to?

Lastly, Will this potentially further delay my application? Am I better off withdrawing my application and resubmitting with new employer details?

Regards

equitydealer
Member of Standing

Re: change of circumstances

Post by equitydealer » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:55 pm

You can change jobs without impact to your application. This is not a change in circumstances that the home office need to know about.
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor