ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding flr(m) question 6.8

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Susand
Newly Registered
Nepal

Do we need letter from previous landlord(friends) to prove that we lived with them (as written in page 63 )

Post by Susand » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:58 pm

I am applying for 30 month extension of spouse visa using flr(m) form. I live with my spouse in a house that he owns (since May 18). Before that we had a bedroom in his friends house where we paid a monthly sum as contribution.
Now Page 63 note 11 of FLR(M) says: If you and your partner lived with relatives or friends for some or all of the period you are relying on, please provide a letter from the relatives and or friends confirming this.
For that period we have bank statements and letters from nhs for both as proof of our address. But do I also need a letter from the friend saying that we lived in his house?

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: Do we need letter from previous landlord(friends) to prove that we lived with them (as written in page 63 )

Post by Londoner007 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:04 pm

Yes a simple letter from the owner / landlord of that property to confirm you lived there, signed and dated.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

Susand
Newly Registered
Nepal

Re: Do we need letter from previous landlord(friends) to prove that we lived with them (as written in page 63 )

Post by Susand » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:26 pm

Thank you

Susand
Newly Registered
Nepal

Regarding flr(m) question 6.8

Post by Susand » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:25 pm

I' ve lived in 4 different address in past 2 years including current address. In the flr m form question 6.8 there is only enough space for 3 address. So , where can i write the 4th address or do i need to only fill the previous address ?

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: Regarding flr(m) question 6.8

Post by Londoner007 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:02 am

Section 8 extra information
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

Susand
Newly Registered
Nepal

Re: Regarding flr(m) question 6.8

Post by Susand » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:39 pm

Thank you