ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter of employment and payslips

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

allyf
Canada

Letter of employment and payslips

Post by allyf » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:00 am

Hello,
I will be applying for ILR spousal visa and wanted to know how far back the home office will require payslips -I understand it’s 6 months but do they have to be the most recent 6 months (ie if applying in person in December can payslips be May-oct or is Nov payslip a must?) Also does the employer letter have to be dated in Dec if applying in Dec or will October or November dated letter suffice?
Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Letter of employment and payslips

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:23 am

Most recent payslips and bank statements. Recent employer letter. Usually last payslip, bank statement and letter shouldn't be older than 28 days.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:06 am

Thank you really appreciate it. In regards to the pay slips, I can only get printout electronic versions from work. Will these need to be stamped by my company ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:14 am

Will these need to be stamped by my company ?
Yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

NomiKaay

Post by NomiKaay » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:41 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:14 am
Will these need to be stamped by my company ?
Yes.
No, although, the guidance might suggest that company needs to stamp it, I have had 3 successful visa applications on the back of submitting e-payslips with no stamps or additional explanations. Ironically, my first visa extension was providing e-payslips from the same system HO/UKVI employees get their e-payslips from - I was working in the Civil Service for a central Government department back then.

Can someone please point out where it says e-payslips need to be stamped?

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:29 pm

Hi Nomikaay thank you for the information. My epayslips are through the NHS. I really hope you are right 🙏🏽

NomiKaay

Post by NomiKaay » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:27 am

I am speaking from actual experience so pretty sure you will be fine. Just ensure you submit the other financial evidence - employer letter; bank statements corresponding to payslips; contract, if possible.

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:03 am

Thank you very much for the information and will definitely provide the other documents