ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa rejected twice - Need Urgent help.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

NL2UK
India

Visitor Visa rejected twice - Need Urgent help.

Post by NL2UK » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:49 pm

Team,

This is regarding UK visit visa for my parents. 2 attempts made in last one month and both are rejected with below reasons :-

1) First attempt was due to missing sponsor documents
2) Second attempt is due to the fact of miscommunication from agent via the information provided in the online form question number 77 under "INCOME AND EXPENDITURE"

First attempt, document was missed and this I won't blame anyone as it was an valid rejection from UKBA.

For second attempt, we had provided all the details to UKBA team. However, they had rejected with reason for total monthly income occured is not matching with bank statement.

1) We had provided total monthly income as 70K INR which is income from my fathers company
2) £6350 supposed to be read as "Current savings" as this amount was continuation of previous question which asked for Savings or other information.
Please see below.

============================================================
68 WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT WORKING STATUS? SELF EMPLOYED
69 WHAT IS YOUR TOTAL MONTHLY INCOME FROM ALL
SOURCES OF EMPLOYMENT OR OCCUPATION, AFTER
TAX? 70000 INR
INCOME AND EXPENDITURE
76 DO YOU HAVE SAVINGS, PROPERTIES OR OTHER
INCOME, FOR EXAMPLE FROM STOCKS AND SHARES? YES
77 TOTAL MONTHLY INCOME FROM SAVINGS AND INVESTMENTS
AMOUNT IN GBP(£) 6350
===========================================================

However, UKBA has considered 70KINR and this £6350 as monthly income and they checked bank statement for around £7000 (Combination of monthly income and savings) which obviously does not exist.

Could you please help if we mentioning £6350 was incorrect? or UKBA's assessment was incorrect?

If I want to go ahead with 3rd attempt - What exactly should be the amount mentioned for question number 77?

equitydealer
Member of Standing

Re: Visitor Visa rejected twice - Need Urgent help.

Post by equitydealer » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:47 am

It’s quite straightforward.

Q69 is the monthly income from work related sources i.e from a job/self employment etc

Q77 is the monthly income from savings and investments, i.e savings interest, bonds, dividends

UKVI are correct in issuing a refusal based on incorrect information in the application form.
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

NL2UK
India

Post by NL2UK » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:00 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I understand your point.

Q69 is the monthly income from work related sources i.e from a job/self employment etc
Q77 is the monthly income from savings and investments, i.e savings interest, bonds, dividends

About question number 77, It say's monthly income? We do have some bank balance (Around 6 lacks). But there is not monthly income comes out of it. Then, do we need to keep this field blank?

We are trying apply for the 3rd time now, Hope this visa won't get rejected :-(

Hence, trying to ensure all details are correct.

sonuijs
Newly Registered

Post by sonuijs » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:14 pm

NL2UK - Did you manage to get the visa for your parents?