ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for the Canadian visitor visa

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

2pac4ever
Mood:
Ireland

Applying for the Canadian visitor visa

Post by 2pac4ever » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:39 pm

hi guys,

just to ask if anyone has an experience of applying for a visitor visa to go to Canada recently? How does the procedure last usually? I applied at the VAC centre in Liverpool Street and was wondering how long it will take to get the visa.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Hosna Amiri
Newly Registered

Re: Applying for the Canadian visitor visa

Post by Hosna Amiri » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:41 pm

Hi dear

I applied on September 4th 2018 and it took 9weeks and if u r applying from united kingdom it take 58days and these times are the estimate they update it every six months before in 2017 it was only 28days, and sometimes due to recieving too many applications some may fall out of that time frame.

Thanks

dimsindia
BANNED
India

Post by dimsindia » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:31 am

Hello, I applied for the Canadian visa and I got the 6 to 7 week with the help of xxxxx

krupali25shah
Newly Registered
India

Post by krupali25shah » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:36 pm

i m currently a student in london. planning to apply for canada tourist visa. do we require IT documents of india account to show here? and national identity proof we can show as our BRP card?