ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

4 weekly payslip confusion-Help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

HJ78692
Newly Registered

4 weekly payslip confusion-Help

Post by HJ78692 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:19 am

Hi to all,

Recently found this lovely forum whilst researching in anticipation of applying for my wife's spouse visa. Just had a query if someone could help me out.

I work at Tesco (non salaried) and pay is 4 weekly, 13 times and a year and twice in the month of June. I have read from previous threads that there is no specific guidance on how 4 weekly pay is calculated by ECO's.

My recent pay dates are as follows:

4th May, 1st JUNE, 29th JUNE, 27th JULY, 24th AUGUST, 21st SEPTEMBER, 19th OCTOBER, 16th November and 14th DECEMBER.

If I was to apply after my November payslip which payslips would I need to send and which if I applied as soon as I received my December payslip?.

I know it sounds like a bit of a silly question but I would be grateful if someone assist.

Thanks.

Alam-
Mood:

Re: 4 weekly payslip confusion-Help

Post by Alam- » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:48 am

HJ78692 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:19 am
Hi to all,

Recently found this lovely forum whilst researching in anticipation of applying for my wife's spouse visa. Just had a query if someone could help me out.

I work at Tesco (non salaried) and pay is 4 weekly, 13 times and a year and twice in the month of June. I have read from previous threads that there is no specific guidance on how 4 weekly pay is calculated by ECO's.

My recent pay dates are as follows:

4th May, 1st JUNE, 29th JUNE, 27th JULY, 24th AUGUST, 21st SEPTEMBER, 19th OCTOBER, 16th November and 14th DECEMBER.

If I was to apply after my November payslip which payslips would I need to send and which if I applied as soon as I received my December payslip?.

I know it sounds like a bit of a silly question but I would be grateful if someone assist.

Thanks.
My wife is working in Tesco and we are applying in 2nd week of December hopefully, last payslip November.
How I am doing is take last 7 payslips, that would make 28 weeks pay, you need 26 weeks according to home office. Add up all 7 gross pay, divide by 28 and you will get weekly average, multiply that weekly average to 26, it should be over 9300. You can multiply that weekly average to 52 to get expected annual pay which should be over 18600. I have made a ms word sheet to explain this with figures corresponding to payslips to help out ECO just in case he has something else in mind.
I hope other members might shed light on this and we all learn something new.
And just get some help from you, where are you getting this employer letter, store manager, HR? It seems like no one knows in Tesco or maybe my wife couldn’t explain properly.

HJ78692
Newly Registered

Re: 4 weekly payslip confusion-Help

Post by HJ78692 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:03 am

With regards to the letter I haven't yet approached line manager or head night manager but I don't anticipate any issues with getting them to do letter.

Can I ask are using June 1st to November 16th payslips?