ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCTOBER 2018 Restricted COS - PLS DO NOT POST VISA APP RELATED QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: OCTOBER 2018 Restricted COS - PLS DO NOT POST VISA APP RELATED QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:25 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

k90252
Newly Registered
Taiwan

Re: OCTOBER 2018 Restricted COS - PLS DO NOT POST VISA APP RELATED QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Post by k90252 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:44 pm

My HR just told me they did not get any decision from October 2018 application.

Does this mean we need to wait to November for the outcome? or we need to apply for Nov. again?

abbas514
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by abbas514 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:12 pm

Hi all
My employer applied for tier 2 cos allocation in july till now have not got decision still waiting Can anydody let me know please how does point system work?
Any reply would be appriciated ?
Thanks

Spede
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Post by Spede » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:45 am

abbas514 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:12 pm
Hi all
My employer applied for tier 2 cos allocation in july till now have not got decision still waiting Can anydody let me know please how does point system work?
Any reply would be appriciated ?
Thanks
Same here... employer said they kept chasing but still no sign at all.. but then on the allocation page there is 500 spare one every month going into the next..

rosebullet
Newly Registered
Singapore

Post by rosebullet » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:11 pm

Same here, still waiting at 40 points, non everything. :(

rosebullet
Newly Registered
Singapore

Post by rosebullet » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:12 pm

k90252 wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:44 pm

Does this mean we need to wait to November for the outcome? or we need to apply for Nov. again?
Well, if they got refused or rejected, then they need to reapply again. Otherwise, just have to wait for the decision. Not sure how long it will take. Sigh.

isalynbb89
Newly Registered
Mood:
Australia

Post by isalynbb89 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:15 pm

My employer was just told he applied for the wrong certificate type and that he needed to apply for the restricted CoS. He has now done so but I still have no idea what is going to happen. Seems ridiculous there isn't more information for applicants about this process.

saisai31
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by saisai31 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:07 am

saisai31 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:24 pm
Hi All,

This is my first post in this forum.

I have been told by my sponsor that RCoS status is still pending. What does this mean? RCoS was applied this month with 32 points.

Thanks
Hi guys,

Any help would be appreciated.
As of now, there is no update on the RCoS application from the employer.

rosebullet
Newly Registered
Singapore

Post by rosebullet » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:27 pm

isalynbb89 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:15 pm
My employer was just told he applied for the wrong certificate type and that he needed to apply for the restricted CoS. He has now done so but I still have no idea what is going to happen. Seems ridiculous there isn't more information for applicants about this process.
If he has reapplied, then you’ll have to wait till 11th of the next month (Nov) for the decision. Of course it won’t mean you’ll know on the 11th. Just that they start giving our the RCOS from the 11th.

rosebullet
Newly Registered
Singapore

Post by rosebullet » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:30 pm

saisai31 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:07 am
saisai31 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:24 pm
Hi All,

This is my first post in this forum.

I have been told by my sponsor that RCoS status is still pending. What does this mean? RCoS was applied this month with 32 points.

Thanks
Hi guys,

Any help would be appreciated.
As of now, there is no update on the RCoS application from the employer.
Me too. Still waiting. Sigh. It’s ridiculous

k90252
Newly Registered
Taiwan

Post by k90252 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:40 pm

rosebullet wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:12 pm
k90252 wrote:

Well, if they got refused or rejected, then they need to reapply again. Otherwise, just have to wait for the decision. Not sure how long it will take. Sigh.
rosebullet, Thanks for reply

HR told me they ask for extra information, does this means refused or rejected?
Anyway we sent all the documents, I do not how long need to wait for decision ...

rosebullet
Newly Registered
Singapore

Post by rosebullet » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:36 pm

k90252 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:40 pm
rosebullet wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:12 pm
k90252 wrote:

rosebullet, Thanks for reply

HR told me they ask for extra information, does this means refused or rejected?
Anyway we sent all the documents, I do not how long need to wait for decision ...
“Ask for extra info” so means not a refusal nor a rejection. It means they need more info. But I don’t know how long it takes either. Might need to be till the 11th of next month? What info did they need?

UKaspired
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by UKaspired » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:16 pm

danielpdo wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:42 pm

Nothing either mate. Tried to contact them as well, but I haven't had luck. let you know if I hear back from them or I get news.
Any update from your employer?
I tried to reach them but they forwarded my message to HR department as my main point of contact moved to another department. No news from them since then.

BTW I found on the internet that the my job position has been uploaded since 2 weeks may be for RMLT purposes. Can you please confirm whether its the same with your job?

danielpdo
Mood:
Peru

Post by danielpdo » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:01 am

UKaspired wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:16 pm
danielpdo wrote:

Nothing either mate. Tried to contact them as well, but I haven't had luck. let you know if I hear back from them or I get news.
I tried to reach them but they forwarded my message to HR department as my main point of contact moved to another department. No news from them since then.

BTW I found on the internet that the my job position has been uploaded since 2 weeks may be for RMLT purposes. Can you please confirm whether its the same with your job?
Hi mate,
No news from my employer yet! I also found that my job position was posted back in August, I guess as well it is for the RMLT, but since it was in August, I was expecting to have some news now. Probably November, although, I suspect the will apply in December :(. Any news from your side?

UKaspired
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by UKaspired » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:39 am

danielpdo wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:01 am
UKaspired wrote:
danielpdo wrote:

Hi mate,
No news from my employer yet! I also found that my job position was posted back in August, I guess as well it is for the RMLT, but since it was in August, I was expecting to have some news now. Probably November, although, I suspect the will apply in December :(. Any news from your side?
No news as of yet..I don't know what's taking so long and on top of that they are not replying to my emails.

danielpdo
Mood:
Peru

Post by danielpdo » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:46 am

UKaspired wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:39 am
danielpdo wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:01 am
UKaspired wrote:
danielpdo wrote:

Hi mate,
No news as of yet..I don't know what's taking so long and on top of that they are not replying to my emails.
Same here mate, I have started to worry. If I don't get anything by December, I guess it will be time to look for another path, but I'm still positive! Although It will be a shame to have had the chance to work for a big company such as this in UK and not be possible just because of a visa thing.

UKaspired
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by UKaspired » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:09 am

danielpdo wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:46 am
Same here mate, I have started to worry. If I don't get anything by December, I guess it will be time to look for another path, but I'm still positive! Although It will be a shame to have had the chance to work for a big company such as this in UK and not be possible just because of a visa thing.
My thoughts exactly. I am eager to join it too but this Visa process is getting on my nerves. I really hope we both get our RCoS soon.