ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NTL ILR from expired passport to BRP premium service digital replacement service issues

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bronzehawk
Newly Registered
Macau

NTL ILR from expired passport to BRP premium service digital replacement service issues

Post by bronzehawk » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:29 am

Hi there,

Wondering if anyone here can help?

I successfully made a premium service payment for an appointment in Solihull for early November.

When I logged into my completed booking, there are only x 2 links. One for check list to bring and the second the all important 'completed' application form, which is only 2 pages long!

All it has is my personal information (email address + name, address, dob and passport number) and the 2nd page to indicate payment.

The night before I've managed to download the NTL application (9/2018) form which has 21 pages the night before. Now this form is no longer available:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -09-18.pdf

Rang the helpline - 0300 123 2241 and they said they've all gone digital now. I've asked them if the completed application form is just 2 pages long vs the old 21 page form. They can't help me and said if I have doubts to cancel and rebook if it's some technical fault... which obviously is a longer waiting period and could jeopardise my job!

bronzehawk
Newly Registered
Macau

Re: NTL ILR from expired passport to BRP premium service digital replacement service issues

Post by bronzehawk » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:46 am

bronzehawk wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:29 am
I successfully made a premium service payment for an appointment in Solihull for early November.

When I logged into my completed booking, there are only x 2 links. One for check list to bring and the second the all important 'completed' application form, which is only 2 pages long!

All it has is my personal information (email address + name, address, dob and passport number) and the 2nd page to indicate payment.
Just to add, in my desperation when I was searching for appointments - it was done via my mobile phone... I did get a browser error on the phone. However, with the payment successful and receipt of the email I assume it was all fine and could log into it and check. But could not...

I'd be glad if someone can share their experience booking NTL premium service online pls! as to whether filling in the form was just the handful of personal information before payment page...?

As I experimented logging in via the non-premium route online to be more substantial...

Thanks