ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pre Action Protocol ( Urgent Reply Please)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Aamir Mushtaq
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Sole Representative Business Visa Refused due to litigation debit by home office

Post by Aamir Mushtaq » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:08 pm

Hi here is Aamir I applied Sole Representative business Visa unfortunately got refused due to litigation debit by Home office.
When I was in UK I had Judicial Review against the refusal so this amount was pending but I didn’t received any Notification against this amount, amount was £ 225
So if I will pay debit and go for pre action protocol so is there any chance for success? Or shall I pay debit first then apply with fresh Application

Obie
Ireland

Re: Sole Representative Business Visa Refused due to litigation debit by home office

Post by Obie » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:13 am

They ought to have issued an invoice. If they failed to do so, then you have a strong case.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Aamir Mushtaq
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Sole Representative Business Visa Refused due to litigation debit by home office

Post by Aamir Mushtaq » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:19 am

Thank you sir for your reply I did not received any invoice even I don’t know how much amount is they didn’t told in Refusal how much is amount due so shall I go to Preaction Protocol??

Aamir Mushtaq
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Pre Action Protocol ( Urgent Reply Please)

Post by Aamir Mushtaq » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:05 pm

Dear All ,

I just got Refused my Visa and and Administrative Review Due to Litigation Debit by the home office previouse JR application Unseccfull £225 Court Order to pay home office in 2016. Last month I applied visa as Sole Representative Business visa from Dubai they refused visa due to That litigation Debit.

The problem was that I was not aware of this Debit I didn’t received the invoice I spose to received on my Soliceter Address Because That AR and JR I applied through Soliceter and he had conversations with home office and Court related my case in 2016 I also received my education documents on Soliceter Adrees from the home office I was waiting Litigation Debit invoice on this address but when I contact with home office 3 days ago they send me invoice they told we sent Invoice your home address .

And also Court Order to the home office Invoice should be received with in 21 days but Order received date 30 March 2016 but invoice date was 21 April 2016 .

At the moment I contact to home office and paid full invoice my question is that is there any chance to get the visa if I will go for Pre Action Protocol or JR ?

Many Thanks

Obie
Ireland

Re: Pre Action Protocol ( Urgent Reply Please)

Post by Obie » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:55 pm

Well yes you may challenge it.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors