ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

date fingerprints were taken

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

joanna0302
Newly Registered
Philippines

date fingerprints were taken

Post by joanna0302 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:41 pm

Hi,

So I have a tier 2 visa and I have renewed it once after the first one was given to me on 2013. On the application SET (O), section 10.12, It asked "Have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous UK immigration application made in the UK"

Is it asking about the fingerprint that I have done for my Biometric Resident Permit when I've renewed my work visa on 2016?

If yes, what if I can't remember the date that I have exactly done it and where I've done it?

Thanks!

ahasnaini
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: date fingerprints were taken

Post by ahasnaini » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:47 pm

Has the same issue, I knew the fee was £19.2 at the time, so just tracked the transaction on my bank card to find the date.

If you used a card to pay you may be able to find the date from that.

Lynz1988
Canada

Re: date fingerprints were taken

Post by Lynz1988 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:11 pm

ahasnaini wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:47 pm
Has the same issue, I knew the fee was £19.2 at the time, so just tracked the transaction on my bank card to find the date.

If you used a card to pay you may be able to find the date from that.
It really depends on who paid for it - for me, everything was paid for by my company already so no record (it was a T2 employer switch in my case) for me but I remember doing the biometrics and my T2 approval date so I put the date of my last appointment. For my previous employer, I paid for everything and then they reimburse me (but was not relevant for my ILR thankfully!!). Your BRP will have an approval date which you may be able to just put down if you can't remember the actual date of your application (usually the work-day before). Other than that, maybe ask your employer as surely they will have your application date on file somewhere.