ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service appointment booking issue for ILR (LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

allyf
Canada

Re: Premium Service appointment booking issue for ILR (LR)

Post by allyf » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:01 am

Thank you Milule. I understand where you’re coming from now. I really hope the premium service center accepts the paper forms. You’re right, first things first we need to make sure we get a appointment with them! Good luck and please keep me posted

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:46 pm

happygoluckynow wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:12 pm
nooranwer wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:04 am
happygoluckynow wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:36 am
Hello all,

My re-arrangement was successful. So if someone wants, the 26th september 2018 11am slot at croydon should be available to book now as I have just got the 17th september slot. Thank you to whoever released it! :)

Also, the site was down for scheduled maintenance for an hour or so this morning from 5 am to 6 am. When it came back on at 6 am, there was one August slot in Birmingham and several September slots at Croydon.

Appreciation to the Home Office IT guys who are (presumably) working on a bank holiday weekend! :D

Wish all the best.
Did you add your payment details again while rescheduling your appointment or its not required??
Hi nooranwer,

I was expecting it and had my card handy, but turned out its a breeze to reschedule.

Once you see the date on the page, click on it and save and continue.

It will take you to another page where it will say its still not confirmed for this new day till you click confirm.

Once you click confirm, that's it. I got a confirmation email. So basically if you have a fast internet connection, fast laptop and quick fingers it shouldn't take more than 2 seconds once you see your desired appropriate time on screen. Wayyyy quicker than the first time.

Regards.
Dear happygoluckynow
I appreciate all the information you have provided regarding the re-booking process. From what I understand above, Once you book and provide payment details you do not need to provide payment details when you reschedule an appointment? What I was hoping to do was book an appointment which is over the 42 days of my entitlement (ie let’s say 46 days away)... as I want to test the system and see if my credit card details actually go through! This is what I am most concerned about... that if I were to book an appointment on the 42 days, that my payment details wont go through!! Which is why I want to test it a day or two earlier. Once I have reached my 42 days, I will then go and reschedule to the correct date ( pending of course that the appointment is available!) Do you think booking an earlier date and then switching to a later date would be a problem? Because on this forum I only seem to see people who are booking way in the future but want something sooner.
Hope this makes sense 🙏🏽
Any insight you can provide would be much appreciated 😁

robbie2602
Newly Registered
Brazil

Post by robbie2602 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:41 am

I booked at the Croydon centre.

Scm0uk
Newly Registered

Post by Scm0uk » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:06 pm

Good evening everyone,

This is my first text for help as I’m trying to book primium service appointment before 19th Nov 18 unfortunately I can’t find any.
Is anyone tell me true is that practically possible to get that before 19th or not as every centre showing dates but after 28th Nov. Do you think guys I should try or am I wasting my time to find the appointment.

Looking forward to see you guys to help in this regards.

I can only give you prays.

Thanks

vana17
Newly Registered
India

Post by vana17 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:16 pm

Shelly29 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:19 am
I can see lot of appointments available for Liverpool from 23 October at the moment if someone wanted to book urgently.
Is it with Online application form or paper? Does anyone know if it is the same pool of appointments?
I need to urgently decide between the postal upgrade process or online submission with premium appointment.

@Admins, can one of you please help! My visa expires in last week of Nov.

vana17
Newly Registered
India

Post by vana17 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:17 pm

robbie2602 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:41 am
I booked at the Croydon centre.
Thats great, good luck.
Was it with online form or paper form?

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:21 pm

Hi Vana,
To be honest I’m a little confused with whether we are supposed to fill online forms or can we still fill out the paper forms and bring into premium service Center appointment? It is still not very clear what is acceptable at this point. Hopefully someone can shed some light?

vana17
Newly Registered
India

Post by vana17 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:46 pm

allyf wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:21 pm
Hi Vana,
To be honest I’m a little confused with whether we are supposed to fill online forms or can we still fill out the paper forms and bring into premium service Center appointment? It is still not very clear what is acceptable at this point. Hopefully someone can shed some light?
Why wouldn't we supposed to when it is clearly mentioned and the link available on the website (Talking about Set(o) at least)?

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -form-seto

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:06 pm

Just reading your link and yes you are correct, set o form requires online application. I was referring to set m form

robbie2602
Newly Registered
Brazil

Post by robbie2602 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:16 pm

What is the best time to reschedule the appointment ?

Thanks

Robbie

Ritchie12
Mood:
South Africa

Post by Ritchie12 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:48 pm

Scm0uk wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:06 pm
Good evening everyone,

This is my first text for help as I’m trying to book primium service appointment before 19th Nov 18 unfortunately I can’t find any.
Is anyone tell me true is that practically possible to get that before 19th or not as every centre showing dates but after 28th Nov. Do you think guys I should try or am I wasting my time to find the appointment.

Looking forward to see you guys to help in this regards.

I can only give you prays.

Thanks
Hi Scm0uk,

I have been at this for the past 5 weeks. I have given up on trying to find a slot and i will go for standard application if need be. In my experience, this system is not user friendly and the HO don't give a damn about the problem user face. Others have had success but not me.

I hope you get a slot but for me, i will try the long route. Good luck

Scm0uk
Newly Registered

Post by Scm0uk » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:19 am

Thank you for your reply.

Sorry to hear that you haven’t found any appointment. Can I ask one question what date you were looking for? Because I can see few appointments are available from 28th Nov if you want this You shouldn’t give up.

Ritchie12
Mood:
South Africa

Post by Ritchie12 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:58 pm

Scm0uk wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:19 am
Thank you for your reply.

Sorry to hear that you haven’t found any appointment. Can I ask one question what date you were looking for? Because I can see few appointments are available from 28th Nov if you want this You shouldn’t give up.
Hi Scm0uk,
I have been looking for any date at all. I used to think I was doing something wrong but i wasn't. I get that Its a premium service and it's hard to get but i think 45 days is too long. To struggle and keep wake at 12am is brutal. Plus you pay £3K and im of the opinion the HO or UKVI could prioritize applications which are ending soon. They could also implement a 30 day system which cycles around each service centre.

They could release dates anytime like other EU application houses do. That's just my 2 pence.

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:03 pm

Hi everyone,
I was hoping for a bit of insight on the premium service appointment. Does anyone know how easy it is to reschedule an appointment? I have found an appointment today but I am about one week to early (the appointment is Dec 3 but my 28 days prior to visa expiry is Dec 10). So if I were to go ahead and book today for December 3, how easy is it to reschedule for December 10 when that becomes available ? Has anyone had any issues with rescheduling… Is it easy to do? Are there any limitations as to how many times you can reschedule ?
Many thanks

himanshuc
Mood:
India

Post by himanshuc » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:14 pm

allyf wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:03 pm
Hi everyone,
I was hoping for a bit of insight on the premium service appointment. Does anyone know how easy it is to reschedule an appointment? I have found an appointment today but I am about one week to early (the appointment is Dec 3 but my 28 days prior to visa expiry is Dec 10). So if I were to go ahead and book today for December 3, how easy is it to reschedule for December 10 when that becomes available ? Has anyone had any issues with rescheduling… Is it easy to do? Are there any limitations as to how many times you can reschedule ?
Many thanks
What time did you book appointment. Can someone please advise when is the window being open. I have been trying to book at midnight but nothing has been coming up for the last three/four days.

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:49 pm

Sorry had the wrong day so was not able to book December. I haven’t seen anything come up for beginning of month of December. Anyone else had any luck ?

Shelly29
Newly Registered
India

Post by Shelly29 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:30 am

allyf wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:03 pm
Hi everyone,
Many thanks
Hi

I had issues when rescheduling my appointment, every time where confirmation page was expected, I keep on getting error screen. So in my option, the rescheduling of the appointment is also not straightforward as well.

And also once you book at appointment, your application is submitted and according to what I can read on online application site, you need to attend your appointment within 45 days of application submission.

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:27 am

Thanks Shelley for the information, it is much appreciated. I think I’m a little confused with the online application as well. Does that mean as soon as you fill the application online you can go ahead and book a premium service appointment? In other words, is it easier to get an appointment this way? Because at the moment I have filled out a paper application and hoping to book an appointment with the premium service for December however, there is absolutely nothing available starting December 1!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:28 am

allyf wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:27 am
Thanks Shelley for the information, it is much appreciated. I think I’m a little confused with the online application as well. Does that mean as soon as you fill the application online you can go ahead and book a premium service appointment? In other words, is it easier to get an appointment this way? Because at the moment I have filled out a paper application and hoping to book an appointment with the premium service for December however, there is absolutely nothing available starting December 1!
It makes no difference etc whether you use online form or book the appointment separately. Both routes are struggling to find appointments.

You should be aware that the system and procedure is also changing, see link below.

general-uk-immigration-forum/ukvi-digit ... l#p1691284
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:57 am

Thank you CR001, I have come across this new article but unfortunately it’s still not very clear as to when The process will be solely online applications. In my case I am filling out set M and the information on government.uk still allows for paper forms to be filled out.
If anyone has come across any appointments with the premium service starting December can you please let us know? thanks to you all

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:09 am

allyf wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:57 am
Thank you CR001, I have come across this new article but unfortunately it’s still not very clear as to when The process will be solely online applications. In my case I am filling out set M and the information on government.uk still allows for paper forms to be filled out.
If anyone has come across any appointments with the premium service starting December can you please let us know? thanks to you all
Set M is available online too.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -form-setm

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/set-m
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

himanshuc
Mood:
India

Post by himanshuc » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:18 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:28 am
allyf wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:27 am
It makes no difference etc whether you use online form or book the appointment separately. Both routes are struggling to find appointments.

You should be aware that the system and procedure is also changing, see link below.

general-uk-immigration-forum/ukvi-digit ... l#p1691284
Hi, what would be the reason for this massive blockage? Transition to the new system or just too many people on the line?

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:46 pm

I’ve noticed there are no appointments available for December. 42 day or 45 days..whatever. I noticed all last week November dates showing every night for the LAST week of November ..now absolutely nothing showing the start of December. Just a hunch, but isnt coincidental that all the settlement checking offices are stopping service at the end of November ? Maybe PSC doing the same?Any who can see December appointments please advise.

kenvac
Newly Registered

Post by kenvac » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:12 am

I have been struggling in getting any appointments for ILR past 10 days.
So far I tried late evenings, early morning, afternoons midnight's you name it.

Any advice please?

I am thinking of creating a program which emails user as soon as anything gets available to book.

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:23 am

kenvac wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:12 am
I have been struggling in getting any appointments for ILR past 10 days.
So far I tried late evenings, early morning, afternoons midnight's you name it.

Any advice please?

I am thinking of creating a program which emails user as soon as anything gets available to book.
The appointments have been coming up all of last week… But it was for the end of November. Now I’m seeing appointments come up for last-minute ones Ie for this week or next week appointments… But you literally have to be checking every minute as they are sporadically released. What date are you needing? And is there a way of creating a program that notifies you when appointments become available? That would be ideal