ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email from HO , Please Help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rajind
Newly Registered
India

Re: Email from HO , Please Help

Post by Rajind » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:18 am

yhm75 wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:51 pm
Sorry my meaning is

I want to write down email to ukvi for natrilization status check
Can I write down my case Id or any thing else as well

Thanks
Mention below ones in your email to UKVI-
Case Id
Full name
Date of birth
And when you submitted your application.

It doesn’t need to be six months since you applied. They will provide exact update of your application even after one month since you applied.

Thank you

yhm75

Post by yhm75 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:47 am

Thanks rajind

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:02 pm

When I did , only mentioned my case id and thats it and my name was at the end with Regards.
__A

paradoxical
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by paradoxical » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:24 am

I emailed them after seeing this thread and then waited for a week and I got no reply. At that time I had given my case id only (and assumed that they would see my name from my email address). On friday evening, I have emailed them again giving them my full name, date of birth, case id and address.
Let's see if they respond....

cambs68
Mood:

Post by cambs68 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:41 am

paradoxical wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:24 am
I emailed them after seeing this thread and then waited for a week and I got no reply. At that time I had given my case id only (and assumed that they would see my name from my email address). On friday evening, I have emailed them again giving them my full name, date of birth, case id and address.
You will get a response , just be patient and keep checking your inbox 😁

cambs68
Mood:

Post by cambs68 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:47 am

Forgotten to give you an update guys, I have got my private citizenship ceremony tomorrow so the 7 years of long journey is nearly over.. I hope everyone here in this forum or elsewhere waiting for their decisions from UKVI will hear good news in a short while...

Never give up and dont lose the smile on your face, it is a small world , there are always chances and opportunities waiting for you....

Good luck to all

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:47 am

paradoxical wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:24 am
You did on Friday evening and will get reply today as it was a weekend. Most likely between 11:00am - 12:00pm , it could be late , try to keep us updated, please.
Cheers
__A

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Second email from HO

Post by Archer1 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:18 am

Archer1 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:51 pm
Rajind wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:51 pm
A communication has been posted to you in the last couple of days, this can take up to three weeks for you to receive.

Thank you

FMT

FMT Admin Support Nationality Group

Another email received today stating;
Your application is currently with a caseworker. You will be contacted in due course

I received above email today. Hope it’s my decision letter. Anyone in same boat ?
Hi there,
Did you use the same email address (NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk)to contact ? If so then after how many days you got reply from them, please?
__A

hamzababy

Post by hamzababy » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:44 pm

i got an email reply in same hour today ,

i asked for update , and was given this answer

"Thank you for your e-mail.

All applications are dealt with in application receipt date order. As you application was received on 12th September 18, It will take a while longer for your application to be considered."

i have seen cases after my date been dealt before, but i reckon they were mostly NCS... seen a trend where NCS cases are being dealt faster compared to NDRS. or maybe i am wrong .. and every case is different too..

in my case , ilr + spouse of bc

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:09 pm

hamzababy wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:44 pm
i got an email reply in same hour today ,

i asked for update , and was given this answer

"Thank you for your e-mail.

All applications are dealt with in application receipt date order. As you application was received on 12th September 18, It will take a while longer for your application to be considered."

i have seen cases after my date been dealt before, but i reckon they were mostly NCS... seen a trend where NCS cases are being dealt faster compared to NDRS.
bcoz NDRS covers TWO departments naturalisation + apply british passport same time so people who dont apply passport same time,they also have to wait futher for getting passport so i think same length altogather .GOOD LUCK
or maybe i am wrong .. and every case is different too..

in my case , ilr + spouse of bc
SALSABEEL

paradoxical
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by paradoxical » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:11 pm

I really do not get this.. I have had no reply...neither today nor a week before..and people here seem to be getting responses. I am not sure what am I missing here...

I emailed here:
NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk
Is that correct?
I also tried to email to this address from my work email, and it bounced back. I then emailed this address which was also shared in the forum:

nationalitysupportteamfmt@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

In the email, I am literally just asking if I can please get an update on my application followed by providing my case ID, Name, DOB, and Address...
I have no idea why am I not getting any response when others are... :(

Discretion
Ghana

Post by Discretion » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:15 pm

paradoxical wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:11 pm
I really do not get this.. I have had no reply...neither today nor a week before..and people here seem to be getting responses. I am not sure what am I missing here...

I emailed here:
NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk
Is that correct?
I also tried to email to this address from my work email, and it bounced back. I then emailed this address which was also shared in the forum:

nationalitysupportteamfmt@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

In the email, I am literally just asking if I can please get an update on my application followed by providing my case ID, Name, DOB, and Address...
I have no idea why am I not getting any response when others are... :(

Hello paradoxical
I emailed them on 15/10/18 and they replied me same day, i email they again 19/10/18 and replyed me again same day. But what they said on the email wasn't accurate, they said to me that my my application is gonna take a while to be considered that was on the 19/ 10/ 18 around 11.58am, after 10mint royal mail deliver my travel document and supporting and approval letter same day 19/10/18. So don't worry about it, if you applied around September you will get it be4 ending of October. This the email I used fingers crossed. nationalitysupportteamfmt@homeoffice.gov.uk
Thanks

paradoxical
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by paradoxical » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:37 pm

Hi Discretion,

Thanks for the reply, and congratulations on getting your application done and dusted. Actually I applied in the beginning of August, and I got the confirmation on 07th August... so based on the timelines on this forum, my application is delayed...and I don't know why... :(

paradoxical
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by paradoxical » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:44 pm

After emailing yet again (just 5 minutes ago) and adding an extra line that it has been almost 3 months, I got a reply...It says that the application is with a caseworker and I will be contacted in due course...

Discretion
Ghana

Post by Discretion » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:59 pm

paradoxical wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:44 pm
After emailing yet again (just 5 minutes ago) and adding an extra line that it has been almost 3 months, I got a reply...It says that the application is with a caseworker and I will be contacted in due course...

Nice one paradoxical
Don't worry about the email home office replied you I think home office and those people we always email to don't share information, because I knew that from mine owe, and don't be so surprise that yours is decided and is taking time to get you by 2nd class delivery they use , because Aug timeline should be done by now, and mine own was application 17/09/18 , decided 16/10/18 ,received 19/10/18. Anyway finger crossed my matey.

cambs68
Mood:

Post by cambs68 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:13 pm

Dear all

As of today my journey with HO has come to an end. No more immigration applications for myself. I am officially a british citizen now.

This forum has been very much helpful and every single positive reply has increased my hopes all the time.

I hope you will all hear goods new very soon .

Thanks

Cambs68

Sir Murphy
Mood:

Post by Sir Murphy » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:21 pm

Congratulations

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:27 pm

cambs68 wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:13 pm
Dear all

As of today my journey with HO has come to an end. No more immigration applications for myself. I am officially a british citizen now.

This forum has been very much helpful and every single positive reply has increased my hopes all the time.

Thanks

Cambs68
Congrats a lot
__A

hamzababy

Post by hamzababy » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:30 pm

Congrats mate :)
Off Topic
Hello paradoxical
I emailed them on 15/10/18 and they replied me same day, i email they again 19/10/18 and replyed me again same day. But what they said on the email wasn't accurate, they said to me that my my application is gonna take a while to be considered that was on the 19/ 10/ 18 around 11.58am, after 10mint royal mail deliver my travel document and supporting and approval letter same day 19/10/18. So don't worry about it, if you applied around September you will get it be4 ending of October. This the email I used fingers crossed. nationalitysupportteamfmt@homeoffice.gov.uk
Thanks

100% agree .. they have same template answer , "gonna take a while to be considered" i guess CS staff have been told to not to look into individual cage if its under 6 months and js keep forwarding generic message.

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:04 pm

cambs68 wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:13 pm
Dear all

CONGRATES

Thanks

Cambs68
SALSABEEL

Sir Murphy
Mood:

Post by Sir Murphy » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:02 pm

MY STORY AND CONTACT WITH HOME OFFICE
I submitted my online application on 6th of September 2018, exactly 12 months after granted Indefinite Leave to remain on the 6th of September 2017. Attends NDRS appointment on the 10th of September 2018 after which the pressure started as a result of some members who are very fortunate to receive approval after two or three weeks of submission of their application. With the help of the forum members, I got the email address to contact Home Office. I sent HO email on Friday night 12th of September 2018 and received the reply on Monday 15th September 2018 with the contents - A communication will be posted to you and it might take up to three weeks for you to receive. As a result of this pressure, I sent another email on Sunday 21st of September 2018 and received the reply on Monday 22/09/18 with the content of the email that - A communication has been posted to you and might take up to three weeks for you to receive. To God be the Glory, I received my approval letter from Home Office today and official ceremony booked at my local council for the 12th of November 2018. Therefore, I will advise all the members to be patient, pray to God and surely you will receive your approval soon irrespective of whatever challenges you are facing, the Almighty God who has done this for me will surely do yours too. Dont give up because your miracle is on the way.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:34 pm

Sir Murphy wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:02 pm
MY STORY AND CONTACT WITH HOME OFFICE
I submitted my online application on 6th of September 2018, exactly 12 months after granted Indefinite Leave to remain on the 6th of September 2017. Attends NDRS appointment on the 10th of September 2018 after which the pressure started as a result of some members who are very fortunate to receive approval after two or three weeks of submission of their application. With the help of the forum members, I got the email address to contact Home Office. I sent HO email on Friday night 12th of September 2018 and received the reply on Monday 15th September 2018 with the contents - A communication will be posted to you and it might take up to three weeks for you to receive. As a result of this pressure, I sent another email on Sunday 21st of September 2018 and received the reply on Monday 22/09/18 with the content of the email that - A communication has been posted to you and might take up to three weeks for you to receive. To God be the Glory, I received my approval letter from Home Office today and official ceremony booked at my local council for the 12th of November 2018. Therefore, I will advise all the members to be patient, pray to God and surely you will receive your approval soon irrespective of whatever challenges you are facing, the Almighty God who has done this for me will surely do yours too. Dont give up because your miracle is on the way.
Congrats mate, yeah we are waiting too for a good news InshaaAllah.
Cheers
__A

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:40 pm

Congrates
HI archer, did u send other email or just waiting for their response.
i done biomatrics on 22 oct2018.
SALSABEEL

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:46 pm

salsabeel wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:40 pm
Congrates

Hi Salsabeel,
Yeah, I did on 22nd Sep and got this reply;
Your application is currently with a caseworker. You will be contacted in due course.
Now waiting, lets see what is in my fate.
Cheers.
__A

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:56 pm

Archer1 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:46 pm
salsabeel wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:40 pm
Congrates SIR MORPHY

Hi Salsabeel,
Yeah, I did on 22nd Sep and got this reply;
Your application is currently with a caseworker. You will be contacted in due course.
Now waiting, lets see what is in my fate.
Cheers.
u applied on 17/09/2018 on the bases on 10 years long residency + 1 Year ILR,in my observation u will get good news sooner at the end of this month or begining of nov 2018. IN SHA ALLAH
SALSABEEL