ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment Pending standard visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rebeen
Newly Registered

Post by rebeen » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:09 am

two days ago I applied for the UK standard visa but the payment process is still pending and I have not received the confirmation email but I can print the application and next week I have an appointment in the embassy to submit my biometric data so is it a problem ?

ASaiyotha
Newly Registered
Thailand

Re: Payment Pending standard visa

Post by ASaiyotha » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:40 am

Hi there, do you mind me asking what happened as I am having the exact same problem.

Thank you

hazefully
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by hazefully » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:55 am

Guys, I seem to have the exact same issue, what did you end up doing?

saksidsam
Newly Registered
India

Post by saksidsam » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:19 am

I have the same issue. Even after couple days of my payment, it's been shown as payment is being processed.however amount has been deducted from my bank. I have approached UK GOV. they told i have used wrong browser(Chrome). Solution would be waiting for next 72 hours. It would automatically change the status. waiting fingers crossed.

To contact UK Gov:

By phone
Telephone: 00 44 203 481 1736
Monday to Friday, 24 hours
Calls cost £1.37 per minute on top of your standard network charges.
(You need keep your credit card details ready while calling.. like card number,expiry date and cvv number)
By email
Email UK Visas and Immigration.
Emails enquiries cost £5.48. You won’t be charged for any follow-up emails about the same enquiry.

You’ll get a reply to your email within 2 days, except on Saturdays, Sundays and UK public holidays.

Refer:
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside- ... uk/english

MLZaki
Newly Registered
Qatar

Post by MLZaki » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:31 am

Hi! I am having the same issue, I have an appointment next week, however, payment is pending any updates on your application...Thank you

ashwingupta1790
Newly Registered
India

Post by ashwingupta1790 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:04 am

Hi Guys,

I applied on 31.03.2018 and still its showing payment pending.
The page is refreshing on its own.
My accounts has been debited.
I booked an appointment for 10.04.2018, My travel dates are 21.05.2018 and i have to apply for schengen visa also after this.

Kindly share your experiences what happened with your application? I am planning to make a fresh application and wait for my previous application to get confirmed so that i can cancel it later and claim refund.

Namitha
Newly Registered
India

Post by Namitha » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:40 am

Hi,

I'm facing the exact same issue. I have an appointment next week. Please could someone tell me what happened with this issue? I have emailed them but have got no reply,its been more than 2 days.

pponthagani
Newly Registered
India

Post by pponthagani » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:34 am

ashwingupta1790 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:04 am
Hi Guys,

I applied on 31.03.2018 and still its showing payment pending.
The page is refreshing on its own.
My accounts has been debited.
I booked an appointment for 10.04.2018, My travel dates are 21.05.2018 and i have to apply for schengen visa also after this.

Kindly share your experiences what happened with your application? I am planning to make a fresh application and wait for my previous application to get confirmed so that i can cancel it later and claim refund.
Hi guys,

I am also facing the same issue, please help me out what we can do in this case.

pponthagani
Newly Registered
India

Post by pponthagani » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:35 am

Hi Guys,

Even i am facing same problem. Could anyone please help me out how to proceed.
Kindly share your experience.

Thanks

anonymous114641
Newly Registered
India

Post by anonymous114641 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:33 pm

Can someone please update what followed after encountering this issue?? People everywhere have been posting same issue and then just going away without providing any help from their experience. :cry:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:37 pm

anonymous114641 wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:33 pm
Can someone please update what followed after encountering this issue?? People everywhere have been posting same issue and then just going away without providing any help from their experience. :cry:
We cannot force members to return to update on what they did. It is their choice if they choose to do so.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

pponthagani
Newly Registered
India

Post by pponthagani » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:46 am

Hi Guys,

Can anyone please suggest the way if you crossed out with this issue. I am feeling freaked out since my joining date is approaching

It would be great help.

Thanks

NEHMISHR
Newly Registered
India

Post by NEHMISHR » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:35 am

Hi All,

I have gone through many posts/ blogs on different sites and forums where people are discussing about the payment issue while applying for UK visa. I am also one of you guys who has been into the same situation.

I applied for tier 2 dependent visa and made both IHS and visa payment. The payment reference was also generated but the site was still showing payment pending, no email confirmation either.
Technical issue at this big platform is big No. It pissed me off as I am short with time plus it's a huge amount.

I called to the UK visa customer service but their service is very old school. They asked me to wait for 72 hours before reporting this issue to a technical team. However after three days I contacted them again and luckily this time some one who takes his job seriously picked my call. He took all the necessary details and payment references. He also marked my case as urgent on my request and assured me to wait patiently for max 15 days.
At first I panicked hearing the number of days he has asked me to wait but since he assured me I decided to wait as requesting a refund is also a big challenge. I decided to wait but anxiety level rose to an extent that on a very second day I gave a call back again to the customer service. As usual I was asked to wait.
On the same day, at night I just decided to login and check if its still showing payment pending but guess what ......? :D The site directly took me to a page to book my appointment. I appreciate the support given by UK visa customer care and the technical team though I am not a big fan but Still I will thank them.

I will suggest to all guys facing similar issue to speak to customer care and wait patiently to get this issue resolved.

I hope my posts will help people to some extent.

Thanks

sherinmary
Newly Registered
India

Post by sherinmary » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:29 pm

I'm an Indian citizen applying from US. I was concerned that the payment didn't get processed right away and found this thread. Lyckily for me it processed after 30 minutes.

unniv
Newly Registered
India

Post by unniv » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:17 am

Even I'm facing this issue. Paid IHS and got stuck with the payment pending message in the second stage after paying visa fees.

I called their support line and unfortunately a very slow lady picked up and started asking for information one by one. It was like the sloth in the Zootopia picture. I got really tensed as 15 minutes crossed and the call was still going on with money being charged from my credit card. She told me to raise a ticket via email after that! I cut the call immediately and raised an email support request - again I got charged - 5 GBP. So, after blowing around 20 GBP till now, I'm sitting like an idiot and waiting for an update via email. In INR, that's a HUGE amount for me and all I can do is laugh at my misery :lol: On top of that I don't have any money to file for a new application as they already took the IHS charge in the first stage. Already got a taste of UK life even before applying for visa.

I'll post here once I get some updates. Maybe I just got unlucky but I wouldn't recommend using their call option as it's an utter waste of money and time.

unniv
Newly Registered
India

Post by unniv » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:02 pm

unniv wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:17 am
Even I'm facing this issue. Paid IHS and got stuck with the payment pending message in the second stage after paying visa fees.

I called their support line and unfortunately a very slow lady picked up and started asking for information one by one. It was like the sloth in the Zootopia picture. I got really tensed as 15 minutes crossed and the call was still going on with money being charged from my credit card. She told me to raise a ticket via email after that! I cut the call immediately and raised an email support request - again I got charged - 5 GBP. So, after blowing around 20 GBP till now, I'm sitting like an idiot and waiting for an update via email. In INR, that's a HUGE amount for me and all I can do is laugh at my misery :lol: On top of that I don't have any money to file for a new application as they already took the IHS charge in the first stage. Already got a taste of UK life even before applying for visa.

I'll post here once I get some updates. Maybe I just got unlucky but I wouldn't recommend using their call option as it's an utter waste of money and time.
Till today no useful reply from the team. 5 GBP also went into drain. I got frustrated and filled a new form and it luckily went through! and I got an appointment :) .

Now all left is to pray and get the IHS refund from the first failed application somehow. I'm surprised at why they don't have an easy system with all the hefty fee that's being charged for each and everything. :(

Homay7
Newly Registered
Iran

Post by Homay7 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:05 pm

Kindly I filled out my application for a UK long term visa -standard visit 5 days ago and paid the application fee by my friends credit card on behalf of myself .but unfortunately it stopped at pending situation and website shows "Payment Pending" till now. Money has been deducted from my friend's account but it still shows the same for me (Payment Pending),
I had not be taken to a confirmation page yet and also not received a confirmation email , just saw a GWF number and a reference number on my Incomplete Application.
My chooesd appointment time was for yesterday afternoon , thats why Im so nerves now...So would you pls advise me what can I do and whats ganna be happening?
Thanks.

Homay7
Newly Registered
Iran

Post by Homay7 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:09 am

Hello again to all:
Nothing happened yet & I still waiting....called to customer care service last week and talked to a guy for 10 minutes ...He said that I should wait ...but how long? I dont know yet :( :(
Just praying 8)