ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Final stage of citizenship application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

abelekhoh
Ireland

Re: Final stage of citizenship application

Post by abelekhoh » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:34 pm

gorgeous wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:04 pm
Guys, I have just received my approval today and couldn't be happier! Best of luck to all of you waiting on it. I'm sure they will keep sending out approvals until the end of the month!
gorgeous congratulation its a lovely news
happy days

2pac4ever
Mood:
Ireland

Post by 2pac4ever » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:39 pm

abelekhoh wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:32 pm
2pac4ever wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:58 pm
Me too I received my approval letter today. I am updating the 2017 approval timeline accordingly.
2pac4ever Congratulation its very Good news
you got your approval letter in Normal post or it was in registered post?
thanks
normal post

Anira
Canada

Post by Anira » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:45 pm

abelekhoh wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:48 pm
Anira wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:42 pm
Spouse of Irish Citizen... they never asked for any extra documentation. I guess it’s a waiting game now!
Thanks very much for reply you are right there is no any other option we have to wait and keep Positive
you have any idea is social benefits can be negative impacts on application
did you and your husband ever apply for benefits ?
thanks again
Nope! Working full time! No benefits at all

abelekhoh
Ireland

Post by abelekhoh » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:47 pm

Anira wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:45 pm
abelekhoh wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:48 pm
Anira wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:42 pm
Spouse of Irish Citizen... they never asked for any extra documentation. I guess it’s a waiting game now!
Thanks very much for reply you are right there is no any other option we have to wait and keep Positive
you have any idea is social benefits can be negative impacts on application
did you and your husband ever apply for benefits ?
thanks again
Nope! Working full time! No benefits at all
Thanks for reply
God Bless you

abelekhoh
Ireland

Post by abelekhoh » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:52 pm

2pac4ever wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:39 pm
abelekhoh wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:32 pm
2pac4ever wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:58 pm
Me too I received my approval letter today. I am updating the 2017 approval timeline accordingly.
2pac4ever Congratulation its very Good news
you got your approval letter in Normal post or it was in registered post?
thanks
normal post
thanks very much for reply
God Bless you

irishgolfer49
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by irishgolfer49 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:06 am

Applied on the basis of Irish Associations in October of 2017. Received request for passport and police report in January of 2018, and was informed February 2018 that I was in final stage and that my application had been sent to the Minister. Sent a follow up e-mail in September of 2018, received a prompt reply again stating that my application had been sent for approval. So, nothing yet, but based on the flood of applications, I'm not surprised. Also, I have to say that the people I have dealt with in Tipperary have been nothing less than courteous and efficient.

Paddy_Leprechaun
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Paddy_Leprechaun » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:24 pm

irishgolfer49 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:06 am
Applied on the basis of Irish Associations in October of 2017. Received request for passport and police report in January of 2018, and was informed February 2018 that I was in the final stage and that my application had been sent to the Minister. Sent a follow-up e-mail in September of 2018, received a prompt reply again stating that my application had been sent for approval. So, nothing yet, but based on the flood of applications, I'm not surprised. Also, I have to say that the people I have dealt with in Tipperary have been nothing less than courteous and efficient.
Can you tell me which phone line or address you have been talking with people in Tipperary office? Because I have quite a different experience on helpline or with written letters. Two inquiries got template responses with a couple of typos in each and once quoted with wrong application id as well.
I have an almost same timeline (Applied in September 2017) and been told for quite a long time it is in the final stage, once even told submitted to minister but it was wrong information.
Usually, based on what people have reported here, application submitted to Minister are decided within a couple of weeks, and you are mentioning that it's been over six months since your application is submitted. Are you sure that you have been given correct information? Do you have written letters or only phoneline response? Meanwhile, when some people are getting approvals in 3-6 months, an excuse of having too many applications is no more valid.