ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension Questions

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Extension Questions

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:14 pm

TOPICS MERGED :!:

You do not need to submit management accounts if your investment is covered in previous accounts
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

wahmed786
Pakistan

Post by wahmed786 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:25 pm

zimba88 wrote:TOPICS MERGED :!:

You do not need to submit management accounts if your investment is covered in previous accounts

Thanks a lot for your quick answer, only 2000 pounds (Director loan) are not covered in last accounts which i transferred after finalised my accounts. Can i submit 03 months accounts which will cover my 2000 director loan amount. please advise me

wahmed786
Pakistan

Post by wahmed786 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:14 pm

Dear Zimba,

Please add one more question, how i can combine two part time jobs to make one full time job, i means to say there is any specified wording/pattern or through accountant letter or in application where i have to explain HO. because as per policy we have to clarify which job is being combined for claiming points.

2nd Question
Two Part timer workers, worked for three months and left the job on same day, same day i employ one full time employee who replace both of them on same job and there is no gap in between them. RTI/FPS also shows same day two part timer leave the job and one full timer replace them as a starter. ANY problem ? please guide me

Best regards

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:48 pm

wahmed786 wrote: Can i submit 03 months accounts which will cover my 2000 director loan amount.
Yes, send management accounts
Please add one more question, how i can combine two part time jobs to make one full time job, i means to say there is any specified wording/pattern or through accountant letter or in application where i have to explain HO. because as per policy we have to clarify which job is being combined for claiming points.
See the Tier 1E form, the job creation table. You can clearly see that you need to mark the jobs being combined there
2nd Question
Two Part timer workers, worked for three months and left the job on same day, same day i employ one full time employee who replace both of them on same job and there is no gap in between them. RTI/FPS also shows same day two part timer leave the job and one full timer replace them as a starter. ANY problem ? please guide me
No
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

wahmed786
Pakistan

Post by wahmed786 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:25 pm

Dear Zimba,

I speak to lawyer and one accountant who are dealing the immigration both told me that you can combine the job. can you please tell the policy reference so that i can discuss with them.

regards

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:37 pm

I have given you advice on this issue previously. There is no official information on this so I suggest to take such advice with a grain of salt. I also suggest to avoid seeking immigration advice from an accountant :?

wahmed786
Pakistan

Post by wahmed786 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:46 pm

zimba88 wrote:I have given you advice on this issue previously. There is no official information on this so I suggest to take such advice with a grain of salt. I also suggest to avoid seeking immigration advice from an accountant :?

Thanks for your replay, i speak one of the very famous lawyer/immigration consultant he told me that he done one case in which one full time worker was replaced with two part time workers. he was very confident and said 100% no issue. But i need crystal clear from policy i read whole policy but found nothing clear. that why i request you to clear it.

regards

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:48 pm

Under transitional arrangements, you technically should be fine. However there is nothing officially written

wahmed786
Pakistan

Post by wahmed786 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:44 am

zimba88 wrote:Under transitional arrangements, you technically should be fine. However there is nothing officially written

Hopefully benefit of doubt might be given to applicant, anything which is not covered/explain in the policy guidance on that basis hope they not refuse the application what your opinion?

Regards

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:56 am

wahmed786 wrote:
zimba88 wrote:Under transitional arrangements, you technically should be fine. However there is nothing officially written

Hopefully benefit of doubt might be given to applicant, anything which is not covered/explain in the policy guidance on that basis hope they not refuse the application what your opinion?

Regards
I would like to believe the majority of CWs are reasonable.
Yes, they are bureaucrats, so they will follow the guidance to the letter..
But, otherwise, if they are convinced you are a genuine entrepreneur, I think they are more likely to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Where you potentially start running into problems is when the evidence seems to be made to just fit the requirements - employees stopped exactly when 24 months of employment is reached is a good example which would raise warnings.
There is a reason why the guidance states that you can explain things in a cover letter. So I think they will pay attention to what you write there
Good luck with your application.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

wahmed786
Pakistan

Post by wahmed786 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:50 pm

Thanks you very much and please pray for me.

best regards

wahmed786
Pakistan

Post by wahmed786 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:13 pm

hi zimba,

I need clarification regarding RTI/FPS, my question is whether starting date and leaving date is mention on concerned month or it should be mention on all 12 months FPS/RTI's. please clarify

best regards

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:17 pm

It appears in general on the month in which the employee starts/leaves

wahmed786
Pakistan

Post by wahmed786 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:29 pm

zimba88 wrote:It appears in general on the month in which the employee starts/leaves

thanks

wahmed786
Pakistan

Post by wahmed786 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:48 am

wahmed786 wrote:
zimba88 wrote:It appears in general on the month in which the employee starts/leaves

thanks

Bro,

Please give the link where i can print out least Tier1E application form

best regards

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:58 pm

wahmed786
Pakistan

Post by wahmed786 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:57 am

Hi,

I have one question, I am waiting for ext decision my documents are still in Hone office meanwhile my passport is going to expire in 25 nov 2018. My question is whether Should i send the new passport to home office or When home office require it then I send it to them.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:17 pm

Passport needs to be valid at the time of application only. You don't need to send your new passport to UKVI unless they ask you specifically

wahmed786
Pakistan

Post by wahmed786 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:42 pm

Thanks a lot, Zimba,

One more question I am going to change my residential address what's its procedure. I mean to ask you where should I intimate whether in Cyrden address or Sheffield one. And should I attach any proof of address? i.e bank statement etc

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:50 pm

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:57 pm

wahmed786 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:42 pm
Thanks a lot, Zimba,

One more question I am going to change my residential address what's its procedure. I mean to ask you where should I intimate whether in Cyrden address or Sheffield one. And should I attach any proof of address? i.e bank statement etc
https://visa-address-update.service.gov.uk/
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

wahmed786
Pakistan

Post by wahmed786 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:50 am

Thanks a lot dear God Bless you

wahmed786
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 2extension

Post by wahmed786 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:33 am

Hi dears,

I just wants to ask you, my extension still pending since July-2017 and my 5 years on tier 1 will be completed on July-2019 after 7 months time.
My question is if my First extension remains undedecided untill July-2019. Can I apply for IlR as on July-2019.

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 2extension

Post by marcnath » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:23 pm

wahmed786 wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:33 am
Hi dears,

I just wants to ask you, my extension still pending since July-2017 and my 5 years on tier 1 will be completed on July-2019 after 7 months time.
My question is if my First extension remains undedecided untill July-2019. Can I apply for IlR as on July-2019.
Unlikely that it will remain decided until then. But yes, you can vary your application to ILR if it is still pending.

If you meet the job requirements. you will be able to apply for ILR in July even if it is approved any time before that.

wahmed786
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Extension APPROVED

Post by wahmed786 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:54 pm

HI,

Thanks to all experts who help me, BY GRACE OF GOD after 25 months i got extension.