ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Subject Access Request (10 years route)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

raghu.raju457

SAR Written Confiramtion

Post by raghu.raju457 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:00 am

Hi Experts

I am eligible for 10 years route for ILR in this December. Just to make sure all the information is right , I am applying for Subject Access Right information. While filling the online application form asking to tick the Documents need to send along the application which is also stating the confirmation of the document attached by a Registered Solicitor.

I am wondering I am I using the right link as never heard an one sending the written confirmation. One of my friend applied for SAR 2 years ago not online application but he don't think he need to get the confirmation document from the third party. Can someone is guide me in the right direction

Link I am using for SAR is https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/saru

Thanks for you Advise and support in this forum

regularuser
India

Re: SAR Written Confiramtion

Post by regularuser » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:23 am

hi

its new online process where you have to write down as mentioned and also send a copy of passport or BRP or DL certified as mentioned in online form.

I have mine requested last month still waiting.

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:46 pm

Thanks for the reply regular user

Sorry I have another question can you please clarify me

I have submitted my application but I have forgot to include my middle name, as it was not specifically mentioned in the form. But I just went back and seen in the initial page it mentioned if you have middle name include in the given name.

can I amend this now or does It make any difference for the result

Thanks

regularuser
India

Post by regularuser » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:19 pm

if any issue, they will contact you for clarification of If you have not sent yet than amend and than send to HO.

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:35 pm

After submission I have received email saying if you want to change any details you can't amend you need to submit new application, so I have filled new application again with the right full name this time.

Thanks

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:16 pm

Hi regularuser

Sorry I have another question while we submitting this online application do we need to choose Basic records or do we need to select Detailed record. Just posting the documents but I want to make sure I have done right.

Thanks for you advise

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:31 pm

Hi All

Can someone please share your experience of SAR. i have applied last month and still waiting. I am worried how long does it take if it take more than 30 days do we need to contact anyone. If anyone knows any details can you please share

Thanks

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:38 pm

Hi any one have any input on the above. please let me know

Thanks

raghu.raju457

Subject Access Request (10 years route)

Post by raghu.raju457 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:53 am

Hi Experts

I have applied SAR on September 12th and not heard is this normally takes this long. Do any one have idea whom do i have to contact for the update. i am started panicking as my 10 years time starts from 18th December i want to plan the application process. if anyone have experience on the SAR process please share your experience that will be great

Thanks

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Re: Subject Access Request (10 years route)

Post by dilse4srk » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:34 am

raghu.raju457 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:53 am
Hi Experts

I have applied SAR on September 12th and not heard is this normally takes this long. Do any one have idea whom do i have to contact for the update. i am started panicking as my 10 years time starts from 18th December i want to plan the application process. if anyone have experience on the SAR process please share your experience that will be great

Thanks

HI i applied for SAR and received my file after two months, so i would suggest you keep waiting alternatively send an email for an update from
subjectaccessrequest@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk by giving them your reference number which you got when you filled online application for SAR

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:58 am

Thank you dilse4srk for the reply.

Do you sent an email to the home office? . i am only asking will they response on the email.

Thank you for your advise

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:21 am

Hi All

me and my wife applied for SAR same time but my wife SAR has received last week but my SAR not received yet. I am started panicking is there anything wrong with my application, if anyone have a knowledge about this please share

Thank you very much

vpruk
Mood:

Post by vpruk » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:42 am

hi

i am due to apply for ILR 10 year route.

i was reading through this posts and would like to ask few doubts.

Does SAR needed as requirement for 10 year route. what does SAR gives us- what information please.

is it worth applying and submitting along with SET LR application for ILR 10 year route?

thanks
vpr

mylife112
Newly Registered

Post by mylife112 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:48 am

Hi all

Please can you advise whether a true likeness copy of a provisional driving licence can be sent as evidence to the Home Office along with the Subject Access Request as my passport has gone for renewal.

I appreciate all responses and look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks