ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ror application refused no ex id

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Pillar644

Re: Ror application refused no ex id

Post by Pillar644 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:07 pm

?

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:32 am

Lexy06 wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:38 pm
Pillar644 wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:03 pm
It takes Between 6 to 12 months for oral appeal

Thank you very much! But appeal is the paper one
the paper appeal is usually faster. have you lodged your appeal ? cos you usually have 14 days from the date of receipt to appeal otherwise you have to give reasons for the delay. from the advice i got already its best to appeal

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:13 am

Hi everyone,

I just received a letter from the home office after they have failed to meet up with the bundle deadline (14th june 2018) given to them by the court to send everything they which to rely on. I appealed an ror application (see story line above). I received their letter today, it was just the same refusal letter that I received when they recefused my application (same Id reason and letter, nothing else at all was attached to it just that it has a date from last week) my court date is in November 2018 , does this mean this is their appeal bundle ? Or will I receive another one? Does it mean they are still defending it on same reason? I will submit my bundle next week. Any advice pls

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:10 pm

Any answers pls?

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:04 pm

The only difference in this letter was that it was added that I didn’t provide any evidence of my ex exceeding treaty rights for them to establish that she was exceeding treaty rights at the time of divorce proceedings. Am abit confused here.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:59 pm

Unfortunately we may not have answers to these question, i believe the lawyer representing you will be in a much better position to answer these very pressing questions that you have.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:42 pm

Sorry obie , was asking out of curiosity . Pls Any advice will help obie..

JohnDee

Post by JohnDee » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:53 pm

Hello guys,

I would like to ask you all what did you do/what to do to solve the issue of not having ex ID, i am in the situation where my partner is not agreeing to talk to me since we end up on bad divorce.

Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Thanks
Dee

JohnDee

Post by JohnDee » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:16 pm

pola 23 wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:09 pm
Hi.dont lose your hope lol because I got ROR without EX ID.Thanks
What did you provide and said to HO by not having an ex ID ?

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:46 pm

Hi everyone.

My court hearing date is in 2 weeks time. I have not received a bundle yet from the home office regarding my ROR refusal.

It was refused for just ex Id , and after I appealed I received a revised refusal letter which picked on her Id and proof she was working at the time of divorce. I provided them with her employment letter. Honestly I don’t know if she was working when the divorce was finalised cos I had to leave the house but she has been working before and ever since I met her and when the divorce started.

No bundles from home office yet even though I have sent mine one month ago as she refused to provide me with her Id or payslips and I included the Whatsapp chat in my bundle. Can the home office come to court without sending a bundle ? Or will the hearing be post poned? Pls any help and advice will be appreciated. Any help on the type of questions they ask in court too.. thanks

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:07 pm

Any help? Please

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:31 pm

All they are trying to do is to just waste people time and money. Personally, I will not be surprised if they Don't show up and the whole case will be in your favor.
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

Pillar644

Post by Pillar644 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:25 pm

Thanks for your support. I just hope it all goes in my favor

Lexy06
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Lexy06 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:42 pm

Hi,

I applied for a paper appeal for my RoR refusal by the Home Office because of no ex's ID, i submitted my bundle around July and up until now the Tribunal keeps telling me that my appeal hasn't been looked at by any available judge. I am really getting nervous as I was promised by my lawyer that paper appeals time frame is an average of 3 months and now it is clearly that mine is approaching 5 months. Is there anyone out there with similar experience please share your views.

Thanks

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:22 pm

Lexy06 wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:42 pm
Hi,

I applied for a paper appeal for my RoR refusal by the Home Office because of no ex's ID, i submitted my bundle around July and up until now the Tribunal keeps telling me that my appeal hasn't been looked at by any available judge. I am really getting nervous as I was promised by my lawyer that paper appeals time frame is an average of 3 months and now it is clearly that mine is approaching 5 months. Is there anyone out there with similar experience please share your views.

Thanks
Does not seem right, given the time you filed, it would have been resolved by now. Even oral appeal are being dealt with pretty quickly. The tribunal have a time period within which the paper appeal are required to be see. Seems your application has passed that .

I wish you all the best.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Lexy06
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Lexy06 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:34 pm

Thank Obie for your response. Please what can you advise I do?

Lexy06
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Lexy06 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:08 pm

Hi Obie,

I forgot to mention, I received the Home Office bundle over the weekend dated 12/11/2018, do you think this may have caused the unusual delay? I believe they may have asked for more time to submit their bundle. Moving forward can you suggest a time scale now that the tribunal has received both parties' bundles. This is very appalling as the Tribunal could not inform me about this development. Your comments are appreciated!

Minovilla
Mood:
Algeria

Post by Minovilla » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:24 pm

Dont Give up guys , i just received my PR without EX ID .

Khanistic
Newly Registered

Post by Khanistic » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:58 pm

Has there been any update on your case? I’m in a very similar situation and do not know what to do next.

Lexy06
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Lexy06 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:35 pm

Lexy06 wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:42 pm
Hi,

Thanks
I won my appeal at the First Tier Tribunal, the Tribunal emailed me about the favourable judge's decision on 28/02/2019. After the H.O. deliberately delayed their bundle submission to November 2018, whilst the original bundle submission deadline was July 2018. I got my ROR card exactly one week after the judge's decision. Then proceeded to apply for a Permanent Residence BRP Card, application submitted 08/04/2019 and I received my PR BRP Card today 08/06/2019.

Good luck guys, the journey has been overwhelmingly demoralising but very rewarding eventually, please do not give up if you are stuck there is light at the end of the tunnel, keep up the spirit!