ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA residence card interview in Liverpool

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

adegrowth
Newly Registered
Ireland

EEA residence card interview in Liverpool

Post by adegrowth » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:34 am

Does anyone been to the migration centre in Liverpool for the interview for eea residence card application?... I'm wondering why they would invite me for the interview with my current status; what might be the problem.. I have been living in uk for more than 6years as an overstayers.. I applied for living together around 2013 but refused..I moved to Ireland 2015 to meet my girl friend in which we had our baby and married. I have Irish residence 2017 and then applied for EEA family permit on March 2018 which was granted .. Now living in the uk, I applied for Residence card on July and now asked to come for the interview..Are they doubting my relationship again ? Just curious... and anyone with such experience....

Rajput king
Newly Registered
Poland

Re: EEA residence card interview in Liverpool

Post by Rajput king » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:03 pm

Hi I had interviewed in Liverpool in 2016 March they will ask many questions related your application ..

goodpartner
Ukraine

Post by goodpartner » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:11 pm

I think they doubt, not sure why? mb you did not send any documentation that you have been living together, or because you already sent EEA application. It depends on personal basis, you overstayed, you applied you were refused. etc... I can not imagine HO can ask something you don't know about your spouse or visa versa. Good luck.

When is your interview? when they informed you?

goodpartner
Ukraine

Post by goodpartner » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:14 pm

Rajput king wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:03 pm
Hi I had interviewed in Liverpool in 2016 March they will ask many questions related your application ..
what do you mean related your application? you mean your relationship? How many it is subjective term, it can be 100 for somebody or 500 questions.

If your relationship is logs for 10 years you can expect more questions if it is 1 year then less. etc.

adegrowth
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by adegrowth » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:16 am

goodpartner wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:14 pm
Rajput king wrote:
what do you mean related your application? you mean your relationship? How many it is subjective term, it can be 100 for somebody or 500 questions.

If your relationship is logs for 10 years you can expect more questions if it is 1 year then less. etc.

We did the interview and they asked some various questions... at the end of the interview , she said they will get back to us ... I thought we will know the decision immediately after the interview ...

goodpartner
Ukraine

Post by goodpartner » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:51 am

adegrowth wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:16 am
goodpartner wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:14 pm
Rajput king wrote:

We did the interview and they asked some various questions... at the end of the interview , she said they will get back to us ... I thought we will know the decision immediately after the interview ...
how long they interview you? how many questions? I believe that nothing is difficult if you live together and if you are a family?

They will take a decision very quickly now. within 10 days.

adegrowth
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by adegrowth » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:17 am

The interview took each of us 2hours ... they asked some various questions about our relationship, our child and family including how we spend our vacation in Paris and so on. I believed we past most of the questions... Accordinf to my wife ... if all the question is 100... I can boldy say that we passed 96 questions ... Up till now we haven’t hear from them yet. Don’t know why is taking long ... thought I should get decision within a week ...

khannn99
Mood:

Post by khannn99 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:21 am

adegrowth wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:17 am
The interview took each of us 2hours ... they asked some various questions about our relationship, our child and family including how we spend our vacation in Paris and so on. I believed we past most of the questions... Accordinf to my wife ... if all the question is 100... I can boldy say that we passed 96 questions ... Up till now we haven’t hear from them yet. Don’t know why is taking long ... thought I should get decision within a week ...
I had an interview yesterday and i had the same circumstances ... i overstayed in the Uk , went to ireland ... got my euFam residence card... i flew to the Uk with my wife .. applied here and they called us for interview.... too many tricky questions... 92 percent of the questions we did well ... lets see whats the outcome .. they said they will make a decision in a few weeks time ...
when did you have interview?

Ebonics
Newly Registered
Germany

Post by Ebonics » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:34 pm

I had mine in 2016 4 months after I applied for my RC .you have nothing to be worried about as long as your relationship is not a sham. They asked me about 100 question how And when I met my partner, if I have met her parents e.t.c

khannn99
Mood:

Post by khannn99 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:15 pm

Ebonics wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:34 pm
I had mine in 2016 4 months after I applied for my RC .you have nothing to be worried about as long as your relationship is not a sham. They asked me about 100 question how And when I met my partner, if I have met her parents e.t.c
Hi mate how long after the interview do u get decision?

khannn99
Mood:

Post by khannn99 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:16 pm

adegrowth wrote:

Have u heard from them yet?? I mean about ur decision

Sajid29

Post by Sajid29 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:32 pm

khannn99 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:15 pm
Ebonics wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:34 pm
Hi mate how long after the interview do u get decision?
I had mine in 2013 , after interview two months later I received RC .Don't worry it take some time .

adegrowth
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by adegrowth » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:18 pm

I had mine 9th October, 2018. We are still waiting for a decision. I hope it won’t take long; cos I don’t even know why they called me for interview with all the evidence that I have. I still have eea family permit and also got irish residence card.
Finger crossed for now.

khannn99
Mood:

Post by khannn99 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:56 pm

adegrowth wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:18 pm
I had mine 9th October, 2018. We are still waiting for a decision. I hope it won’t take long; cos I don’t even know why they called me for interview with all the evidence that I have. I still have eea family permit and also got irish residence card.
Finger crossed for now.
You and I have the same situation... i also have irish residence card ... but they called me for interview.. my interview was done 2 days ago ... they told me they will give me the decision in two weeks... fingers crossed.. lets see .. plz keep me updated here if u get ur decision

Ebonics
Newly Registered
Germany

Post by Ebonics » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:40 pm

Got mine exactly 1month after interview

mamalicious187
Gibraltar

Post by mamalicious187 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:06 pm

Nothing to worry about if you are actually in a relationship with your partner. I went through the process in 2013 and EEA2 was issued exactly 5 days after interview, however there is no particular time frame and I am afraid you can not hasten UKVI on this issue.

Circumstances are different so do not put yourself underpressue comparing your case to other applicants. The interviewer is not only comparing the responses from applicant and sponsor, they have other criteria to decide on the application.

khannn99
Mood:

Post by khannn99 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:50 pm

Ebonics wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:40 pm

When did you have ur interview? Was it in 2018?

adegrowth
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by adegrowth » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:04 am

Ebonics wrote:
When was that? And am still wondering why they called me for interview with all the evidence that have got ... I have a child in which her birthday certificate was included in the application but forgot to put my child DNA result carried out in Ireland . I gave them DNA result at the interview.. I hope they will decide ASAP cos it’s more than two weeks already. How can they doubt my marriage that already involved child ... it’s really strange to me though ...

khannn99
Mood:

Post by khannn99 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:50 pm

adegrowth wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:04 am
Ebonics wrote:
When was that? And am still wondering why they called me for interview with all the evidence that have got ... I have a child in which her birthday certificate was included in the application but forgot to put my child DNA result carried out in Ireland . I gave them DNA result at the interview.. I hope they will decide ASAP cos it’s more than two weeks already. How can they doubt my marriage that already involved child ... it’s really strange to me though ...
I know someone who has a child with his partner and still got refused after the interview... saying it was a shame marriage

adegrowth
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by adegrowth » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:10 am

khannn99 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:50 pm
adegrowth wrote:
Ebonics wrote:
I know someone who has a child with his partner and still got refused after the interview... saying it was a shame marriage
Are you kidding me... Sham marriage with a child ? Sometimes people don’t say the truth about their case. I will advice to find out the truth about the reason why they refused them. It’s on their site that says any relationship that involve child should be considered as genuine relationship... Perhaps maybe the child doesn’t belong to him . I don’t believe this though... there must be something hidden ...

Marco_cristian
Newly Registered

Post by Marco_cristian » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:36 am

adegrowth wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:10 am
khannn99 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:50 pm
adegrowth wrote:
Ebonics wrote:
Are you kidding me... Sham marriage with a child ? Sometimes people don’t say the truth about their case. I will advice to find out the truth about the reason why they refused them. It’s on their site that says any relationship that involve child should be considered as genuine relationship... Perhaps maybe the child doesn’t belong to him . I don’t believe this though... there must be something hidden ...

A sham marriage is a marriage of convenience entered into purely for the purpose of gaining a benefit or other advantage arising from that status.

So a marriage could be sham if one party only got into it for a selfish reason it does not have to be a marriage where money exchanges hands, a child could be made in that relationship but it does not change the fact that it was a sham marriage, hence they are too many cases of divorce after 3 years in most cases of ROR on this forum as well UKBA are not stupid for the delays.

Marco_cristian
Newly Registered

Post by Marco_cristian » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:01 am

adegrowth
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by adegrowth » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:19 pm

Marco_cristian wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:01 am
Read this thread if still in doubt
I have seen the thread before , if you read the post very well... it doesn’t say the child belong to both of them .. according to what the guy said; he mentioned his 7 years old child had leave to remain which proof the child doesn’t belong to both of them. If they both have the child together , the child will have European passport not leave to remain. So try and get your fact right ... any relationship that has a child will never consider as a sham marriage. Don’t forget they can’t deport him as long as the child belong to him.

khannn99
Mood:

Post by khannn99 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:00 pm

adegrowth wrote:
Did you get your decision yet?? Have u heard from them after the interview?

adegrowth
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by adegrowth » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:29 pm

khannn99 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:00 pm
adegrowth wrote:
Did you get your decision yet?? Have u heard from them after the interview?
Yes I got my Recidence Card today. Still waiting for my documents... . Thanks