ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Premium service - No slots available for next 45 days! HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rabs

Re: ILR - Premium service - No slots available for next 45 days! HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Post by Rabs » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:10 pm

U could get a date before the 11th of November-released by cancellation. But you'd need to be be constantly as stated by @Chanti1211

Rabs

Re: ILR - Premium service - No slots available for next 45 days! HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Post by Rabs » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:13 pm

Smiggy wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:08 pm
Wagwaanin'.

I had a question. My wife's visa expires on the 11th of November.

Is it too late to book a Premium appointment since the date (if available) would be after the date of expiry of the Visa?
U could get a date before the 11th of November-released by cancellation. But you'd need to be be constantly as stated by @Chanti1211

NityaV
Newly Registered
India

Post by NityaV » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:47 pm

Rabs wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:13 pm
IS the window at midnight very short? I overslept and have been trying since 1230 - but nothing.

Rabs

Post by Rabs » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:09 pm

It's literally 12.00am and not later..

equitydealer
Member of Standing

Post by equitydealer » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:32 am

Correct, slots go quickly after midnight
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

RPN
Newly Registered

Post by RPN » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:24 am

I have been up almost all night from midnight to 6:15am, kept changing the centre and trying and no slots popped up. Any advice please ? I am really worried.

saket512
Newly Registered
India

Post by saket512 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:22 pm

Have been on the same boat for past 3 weeks now. I start trying at 11:57pm at night everyday till 12:15am at all possible PSCs... Wake up several times during night and also around 5:55am-6:10am in the morning... No luck... Then also try several times during the day and no luck... Choosing this pattern has made me nocturnal and still wake up at night during weekends (even though I know that no slots will be released at night :D )

Some occasional ones do pop up here and there during the day but are gone by the time I try to book, but not sure why the slots are not released like they used to be at midnight? Still have 6 months to go on my visa so will keep trying till I am lucky :cry:

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:46 pm

Has anyone been successful with getting any dates in early December? I know we’re only up to December 3 (42 days) but haven’t seen anything with any office. Loads coming up for next week though 😏

Lynz1988
Canada

Post by Lynz1988 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:41 pm

vslaser wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:30 am
I got my appointment for 15 Nov Glasgow. I was on the web page constantly refreshing it from 10:30 pm last night till just after 0:00 hours and the appointment showed up. I was pretty quick from there at completing the booking. Fingers crossed for the application
The constant refreshing from 10:30pm onwards was exactly what I did when I managed to book my appointment. Fingers crossed for you!! Only a few weeks to go now! I still stand by using a mobile device instead but have multiple devices constantly refreshing (instead of playing candy crush while watching TV). Back in Sept I booked mine at about 00:10 on a Monday - (well, Sunday Eve) - also play around with the weeks as it took me flipping between weeks (back and forth) before appointments showed up.

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:51 pm

’ve noticed there are no appointments available for December. 42 day or 45 days..whatever. I noticed all last week November dates showing every night for the LAST week of November ..now absolutely nothing showing the start of December. Just a hunch, but isnt coincidental that all the settlement checking offices are stopping service at the end of November ? Maybe PSC doing the same?Anyone who can see December appointments please advise.

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:55 pm

RPN wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:24 am
I have been up almost all night from midnight to 6:15am, kept changing the centre and trying and no slots popped up. Any advice please ? I am really worried.
Hi RPN when do you need to book by? I too am losing sleep and ready to throw in the towel and do postal application. This is getting ridiculous!

matrix123
Newly Registered

Post by matrix123 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:51 pm

guys install Distill on your browser

it works

i finally managed to get an alert just few minutes past midnight and booked successfully for next month

matrix123
Newly Registered

Post by matrix123 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:53 pm

have you tried distill in your chrome browser ?
it worked a treat for me
Rabs wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:15 pm
Lucky you, Congrats!

Have been trying for over 2 weeks endlessly....See dates available almost everyday @ 12am, but havent been able to proceed after choosing dates. No time slots come up for some reason after it finishes loading. It only displays "you must answer this question to continue" after i save and continue.

Have tried all sorts of browser tricks without success. I am beginning to give up honestly.

I desperately need some help from members please!!!!!!!!

kartikannamalai
Newly Registered
India

Post by kartikannamalai » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:56 pm

Hai Martix 123,

Did you get an appointment in Dec 2018!

How do you setup the Distill web monitor, as the session signs out after 25 minutes inactivity?

Looking forward to your reply

Kartik

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:57 pm

Yes please let us know if it was December?🙏🏽

neolcoud888
Newly Registered

Post by neolcoud888 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:05 am

Hi All, just now booked an appointment in Cardiff for Nov 8, I kept refreshing the page all night and now from 10am and got slots opened up. Best of luck for all.

vivanity
Newly Registered
Belarus

Post by vivanity » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:15 pm

Hey guys,

I'm ready to start punching walls. Have been refreshing the bloody page for a week now at all times of day and night religiously, no appointments coming up, I'm beginning to think this is a huge scam as it seems absolutely impossible that there would be ZERO appointments available at midnight every single night.

1. I've installed Autorefresh and then Distill on Chrome, running basically all day in the background - nothing.
2. I've used 4 devices (Laptop, two mobiles and an iPad) and simultaneously refreshed all of them for three hours straight with the help of my poor husband - nothing.
3. I've cleared my cookies/history on all devices before starting each day - NOTHING.

I'm losing sleep, I'm losing hope, I'm losing sanity. I can't comprehend how anybody is able to book anything at all. Do these appointments even exist? Is all of this a bad dream??

PLEASE PLEASE HELP.

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:37 pm

vivanity wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:15 pm
Hey guys,

I'm ready to start punching walls. Have been refreshing the bloody page for a week now at all times of day and night religiously, no appointments coming up, I'm beginning to think this is a huge scam as it seems absolutely impossible that there would be ZERO appointments available at midnight every single night.

1. I've installed Autorefresh and then Distill on Chrome, running basically all day in the background - nothing.
2. I've used 4 devices (Laptop, two mobiles and an iPad) and simultaneously refreshed all of them for three hours straight with the help of my poor husband - nothing.
3. I've cleared my cookies/history on all devices before starting each day - NOTHING.

I'm losing sleep, I'm losing hope, I'm losing sanity. I can't comprehend how anybody is able to book anything at all. Do these appointments even exist? Is all of this a bad dream??

PLEASE PLEASE HELP.
I feel your pain. These appointments come up very sporadically and unless you are literally on the booking site every minute of the day it’s virtually impossible. I think at this point the only thing available on that booking site will be cancellations. Keep in mind there will be no more PSC appointments available after The end of November. Best of luck

vivanity
Newly Registered
Belarus

Post by vivanity » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:12 pm

Keep in mind there will be no more PSC appointments available after The end of November.
Do you mean because of Christmas / New Year, or just in general?

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:21 pm

vivanity wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:12 pm
Keep in mind there will be no more PSC appointments available after The end of November.
Do you mean because of Christmas / New Year, or just in general?
The PSC will no longer be taking appointments after November. The new online process will allow applicants to make priority appointments through separate service points.

vivanity
Newly Registered
Belarus

Post by vivanity » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:28 pm

The PSC will no longer be taking appointments after November. The new online process will allow applicants to make priority appointments through separate service points.
This is news to me, thanks for the information. Would you be able to share a link at all, as a quick Google search is coming up cold.

michali
Member of Standing

Post by michali » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:33 pm

kartikannamalai
Newly Registered
India

Post by kartikannamalai » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:26 pm

Thank you Sir/Madam,

Could you please advise, if we have completed the online application for Set(O), but still cannot see the appointments for Dec 2018, do we have to wait for this rollout till 05.11.18.

Where is this presentation posted by UKVI is this from the GOV.UK website

With Regards,
Kartik

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:32 pm

kartikannamalai wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:26 pm
Thank you Sir/Madam,

Could you please advise, if we have completed the online application for Set(O), but still cannot see the appointments for Dec 2018, do we have to wait for this rollout till 05.11.18.

Where is this presentation posted by UKVI is this from the GOV.UK website

With Regards,
Kartik
If you read the information in the official link which has been posted, you will see that the first step in the application process is to visit the Gov.UK website :idea:
"Visits GOV.UK to begin application process"
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Skido75
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Skido75 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:17 am

Hi Guys,

My visa runs out on 26 November 2018 and I started checking for date and time slot for the 7 centres since 18th October but without any success.
I have been checking for slots after midnight for the past 2 weeks. Hmmm

I getting more frustrated.

Any advice would help since my time is running out.

Thanks

Skido75