ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish naturalisation application, requesting more info:

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mufc69

Irish naturalisation application, requesting more info:

Post by mufc69 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:04 pm

Hello my wife made an application for Irish naturalisation based on her marriage to an Irish spouse living in Northern Ireland on June 2017, we received a letter this week saying they were requesting Doctors letter with date of registration and attendances from 2014-17, utility bills from 2014-17, and 3 months bank statements from each year from 2014-17.

We have the doctors letter, we have utility bills from 2015-17 as for the year 2014 we had oil heating and pay as you go electric so we have no utility bill for that year, would we just write a cover note explaining this? We also have bank statements also but does this have to be from the bank or can it be printed from bank account online?

If anyone could help, thanks 👍🏻

abelekhoh
Ireland

Re: Irish naturalisation application, requesting more info:

Post by abelekhoh » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:39 pm

mufc69 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:04 pm
Hello my wife made an application for Irish naturalisation based on her marriage to an Irish spouse living in Northern Ireland on June 2017, we received a letter this week saying they were requesting Doctors letter with date of registration and attendances from 2014-17, utility bills from 2014-17, and 3 months bank statements from each year from 2014-17.

We have the doctors letter, we have utility bills from 2015-17 as for the year 2014 we had oil heating and pay as you go electric so we have no utility bill for that year, would we just write a cover note explaining this? We also have bank statements also but does this have to be from the bank or can it be printed from bank account online?

If anyone could help, thanks 👍🏻
i think so there is no problem if you don't have utility bills you can just write a letter and explain them that you don't have bills and tell them you have pay as go and you can tell them in which company you are paying for pay as go bills and bank statement you can print from the online but its best thing if you can stamped from the bank on that statements
did your wife got her second stage letter yet or not ?
thanks

mufc69

Post by mufc69 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:55 pm

Hi there , yes we ordered the bank statements from the bank today but apparently it will take 2 weeks, so should get everything sent back within the 28 days.

No my wife has not received a second stage letter, we just get the usual copy and paste replies via email.. even though her application was submitted June 2017. Ridiculous having people wait this long.

abelekhoh
Ireland

Post by abelekhoh » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:10 pm

mufc69 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:55 pm
Hi there , yes we ordered the bank statements from the bank today but apparently it will take 2 weeks, so should get everything sent back within the 28 days.

No my wife has not received a second stage letter, we just get the usual copy and paste replies via email.. even though her application was submitted June 2017. Ridiculous having people wait this long.
yes you are absolutely Right there is no time frame they just put one the site Six month its depend on the person who is handling the case i don't trust them
May God Bless us
Good Luck

mufc69

Post by mufc69 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:20 pm

thanks and all the best to you's also

abelekhoh
Ireland

Post by abelekhoh » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:25 pm

mufc69 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:20 pm