ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Visa Cancellation

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

wpatel
Newly Registered

Dependent Visa Cancellation

Post by wpatel » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:50 pm

Hi All,

i had brought my wife and kid to UK in 2017 everything was fine till my wife got a job and now she has been working all seven days and does not even contribute towards the rent of the house just takes care of small expenses, in short she has become way greedy. When things are not working between us i asked her to leave the UK, but she has now started threatening me that she will file domestic violence case against me and that i can do nothing about what she does. is there anything that i can do apart from cancelling my contract with my employer and leave back to my country. Can women just by saying they are subjected to domestic violence create troubles ? Please advise at the earliest as i cannot live with this threat.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Dependent Visa Cancellation

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:39 pm

What dependent visa exactly is she on and what is your UK immigration status??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: Dependent Visa Cancellation

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:01 pm

So because your wife has changed and become more independent by going to work you think you can dictate where and how she settles. This is more of a relationship issue than a visa issue.

Will you be asking your child to leave UK too?
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease