ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA residence card interview in Liverpool

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

khannn99
Mood:

Re: EEA residence card interview in Liverpool

Post by khannn99 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:55 pm

adegrowth wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:17 am
The interview took each of us 2hours ... they asked some various questions about our relationship, our child and family including how we spend our vacation in Paris and so on. I believed we past most of the questions... Accordinf to my wife ... if all the question is 100... I can boldy say that we passed 96 questions ... Up till now we haven’t hear from them yet. Don’t know why is taking long ... thought I should get decision within a week ...
Hey thanks for the response ... congratulations mate .. happy for u .. i also had my interview on the 23rd of october this month ... thats why asking ... did u get the residence card posted to u straight away .? I mean between the interview date and today .. u didn’t hear anything else from the home office??

adegrowth
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: EEA residence card interview in Liverpool

Post by adegrowth » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:38 pm

khannn99 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:55 pm
adegrowth wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:17 am
The interview took each of us 2hours ... they asked some various questions about our relationship, our child and family including how we spend our vacation in Paris and so on. I believed we past most of the questions... Accordinf to my wife ... if all the question is 100... I can boldy say that we passed 96 questions ... Up till now we haven’t hear from them yet. Don’t know why is taking long ... thought I should get decision within a week ...
Hey thanks for the response ... congratulations mate .. happy for u .. i also had my interview on the 23rd of october this month ... thats why asking ... did u get the residence card posted to u straight away .? I mean between the interview date and today .. u didn’t hear anything else from the home office??
Yes i didn't receive any letter yet from them only my residence card received today. I hope to receive my documents before the end of the week.