ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query regarding Biometrics and COA

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

newbieholland

Query regarding Biometrics and COA

Post by newbieholland » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:34 pm

Hi All,

My PR application was refused in September for not sending my spouses ID . I have made a new application with the relevant documents on 16th of October. Since then I havent received any confirmation email, bio-metrics request or COA from the HO. I have had all of this sorted out within 2 weeks time frame the last time around. Has anybody been in a similar situation? Should I assume they dont want my biometrics since its only been a couple of months? I am extremely worried as I am in between jobs without a COA. Please share your experiences if anyone has been in the similar boat.

Thanks
"The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining."

Minovilla
Mood:
Algeria

Re: Query regarding Biometrics and COA

Post by Minovilla » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:05 pm

Did you check if money was taken and file recieved ?

newbieholland

Re: Query regarding Biometrics and COA

Post by newbieholland » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:54 pm

yes so the money has been deducted and the documents have been received through the signed for delivery. :cry:
"The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining."