ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online Application: how to enter that you still working till present

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mood:

Online Application: how to enter that you still working till present

Post by avatar16 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:08 pm

Hi All;
Regarding the online application, how to enter that you still working on the same job till now? as i noticed on thier question to entre you job history like :
Name of company:
Started date: / / .
Ending date: / / / .

so for exemple if i started to work on 01 /01/2015 and still working in the same company til now so how I should say it?

beckydee
Newly Registered
South Africa

Re: Online Application: how to enter that you still working till present

Post by beckydee » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:24 pm

Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:08 pm
Hi All;
Regarding the online application, how to enter that you still working on the same job till now? as i noticed on thier question to entre you job history like :
Name of company:

so for exemple if i started to work on 01 /01/2015 and still working in the same company til now so how I should say it?
When I filled out the application online it asked for my current employment, for which I just entered a start date. You should only be asked for an end date for past employment.

Mood:

Post by avatar16 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:29 pm

beckydee wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:24 pm
Hi All;
Name of company:

When I filled out the application online it asked for my current employment, for which I just entered a start date. You should only be asked for an end date for past employment.
i work for different company at the same time so how i can add them

trilobite1981
Mood:

Post by trilobite1981 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:35 pm

Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:29 pm
How about adding 2 names in to the employer's field eg: Barclays bank & Lloyds bank

trilobite1981
Mood:

Post by trilobite1981 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:39 pm

trilobite1981 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:35 pm
How about adding 2 names in to the employer's field eg: Barclays bank & Lloyds bank
second thought! you might be able to add 2 employers for the same dates. Check it while you are filling your application.

beckydee
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by beckydee » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:01 pm

beckydee wrote:
Hi All;
Name of company:

Is one of these your main employer? I would put them as your current employer, and add the other one as additional employment. In their name field you could state that you also currently work there and maybe just put the date of your application as the end date, if you can't leave it blank? I have not done this so just guessing!

Mood:

Post by avatar16 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:57 am

beckydee wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:01 pm
beckydee wrote:
Hi All;
Name of company:

Is one of these your main employer? I would put them as your current employer, and add the other one as additional employment. In their name field you could state that you also currently work there and maybe just put the date of your application as the end date, if you can't leave it blank? I have not done this so just guessing!
good idea , Thank you

Mood:

Post by avatar16 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:59 am

trilobite1981 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:39 pm
trilobite1981 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:35 pm
second thought! you might be able to add 2 employers for the same dates. Check it while you are filling your application.
is not gonna be possible because below the name of the company they ask you about their address and details like phone