ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 Evidence (Arts Council)

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rikkithesmith
Newly Registered

10 Evidence (Arts Council)

Post by rikkithesmith » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:34 am

Hi,

I am in the process of gathering all my documents required for the Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visa endorsement. The guideline given was a maximum of 10 evidence as the supporting documents. While doing my research, I saw some other successful applicants in the Tech Nation saying that one document means that not more than 2 pages of A4 paper (front & back).

My question is - does that rule only apply to Tech Nation applicant or to everyone? Or if there are guidelines in gov.uk or Arts Council UK regarding this that I am missing out?

Thank you so much. Any help will be very much appreciated. :D

Rikki

techtalent1
Newly Registered
India

Re: 10 Evidence (Arts Council)

Post by techtalent1 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:56 am

rikkithesmith wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:34 am
Hi,

I am in the process of gathering all my documents required for the Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visa endorsement. The guideline given was a maximum of 10 evidence as the supporting documents. While doing my research, I saw some other successful applicants in the Tech Nation saying that one document means that not more than 2 pages of A4 paper (front & back).

My question is - does that rule only apply to Tech Nation applicant or to everyone? Or if there are guidelines in gov.uk or Arts Council UK regarding this that I am missing out?

Rikki
I think, it applies to everyone as this is a home office's guidance and not specific to the endorsement bodies.

rikkithesmith
Newly Registered

Post by rikkithesmith » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:32 am

Thank you. Was it written in any documents by the home office that you know of?

Thanks

Rikki

Toludo
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Toludo » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:08 pm

I was not aware of anything like this when I applied for endorsement earlier this year. Apparently, I submitted more than 10 documents to ACE as I had so many extras that I felt would be quite useful. I also submitted a magazine of over 300 pages that did some coverage on my book at the time. So if you could point where this is stated in the guidance, that will be very good.

V_i_k_i
Newly Registered
Belarus

Post by V_i_k_i » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:16 pm

I had the same question but according to my research, it's only the rule of Tech Nation. I searched with ctrl+F through the whole page but only TN mentioned this 2 pages rule. I'm not 100% sure of course, but if you can't find it in the guidelines and on the official Arts Council page, that means there's no such a rule:)

rikkithesmith
Newly Registered

Post by rikkithesmith » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:23 pm

Toludo wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:08 pm
I was not aware of anything like this when I applied for endorsement earlier this year. Apparently, I submitted more than 10 documents to ACE as I had so many extras that I felt would be quite useful. I also submitted a magazine of over 300 pages that did some coverage on my book at the time. So if you could point where this is stated in the guidance, that will be very good.
Thank you. I'd take that you must be a successful applicant?

Regards,

Rikki

Toludo
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Toludo » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:44 pm

rikkithesmith wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:23 pm
Toludo wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:08 pm
Thank you. I'd take that you must be a successful applicant?

Regards,

Rikki
Yes I was successful in my application, apparently I was endorsed by ACE exactly 1 year ago.

Alina999
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by Alina999 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:00 pm

rikkithesmith wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:34 am
Hi,

Rikki
Hi,

I just received endorsement from Arts Council, as my evidence involves lots performance programmes, long reviews etc, so my 'one' documents can be several pages. I think you just need to number your documents and make them clear.