ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Bella21
Russia

Online application

Post by Bella21 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:01 pm

Hi, can please someone clarify why do i need to use NDRS service if i applied using online application?? I have sent all the original documemts and printed application +prepaid return envlope....i have been reading the forum and realised that most people used ndrs or other services (can't remember shortcuts for them)
Will it affect my application please?

trilobite1981
Mood:

Re: Online application

Post by trilobite1981 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:48 am

Bella21 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:01 pm
Hi, can please someone clarify why do i need to use NDRS service if i applied using online application?? I have sent all the original documemts and printed application +prepaid return envlope....i have been reading the forum and realised that most people used ndrs or other services (can't remember shortcuts for them)
Will it affect my application please?
NDRS - Local registrar office certifies copies of your original documents and send those to HO after you already submit the online form.
JCAP - This is similar to NDRS but you apply for the British passport at the same time.
NCS - Council does basic application check on your paper application form to see whether you have completed it accurately

it's perfectly fine not to use any of these services.

Bella21
Russia

Re: Online application

Post by Bella21 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:26 am

Thank you very much, i always wanted to know tge meaning)
Thought that i've done wrong thing that i posted the originals because most members of this forum used online application + one of the services, people who did paper applicatiin used post, and no-one who did online posted the originals) thank you, my mind is ok now😁