ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP delivery in 2 days (in case anyone is wondering)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Lynz1988
Canada

BRP delivery in 2 days (in case anyone is wondering)

Post by Lynz1988 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:34 am

Just in case anyone is wondering about BRP delivery timelines, my ILR was approved on Monday, Oct 22 at Croydon PSC and have received my BRP this morning. Received an email from DX at 6:19 this morning notifying me of it being delivered today. I came down the stairs at 8am and noticed a letter through the slot. It was my BRP! HO must be on a roll with getting these out the door (or I was just extremely lucky) :D

ssathyr
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Re: BRP delivery in 2 days (in case anyone is wondering)

Post by ssathyr » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:00 pm

Hi,

Did you use the premium service appointment? Do you have any idea how long does it take to process the application for upgrade of postal to premium service? Thanks

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Post by Djsuccess » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:52 pm

Lynz1988 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:34 am
Just in case anyone is wondering about BRP delivery timelines, my ILR was approved on Monday, Oct 22 at Croydon PSC and have received my BRP this morning. Received an email from DX at 6:19 this morning notifying me of it being delivered today. I came down the stairs at 8am and noticed a letter through the slot. It was my BRP! HO must be on a roll with getting these out the door (or I was just extremely lucky) :D
On two occasions that I have had to use the premium service for Tier 2 extension and ILR, I got my BRP in two days on both occasions. By the way, congratulations!
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

Lynz1988
Canada

Post by Lynz1988 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:31 pm

Thank you!! They sent my BRP to the wrong address the last time and took a week to find it so was surprised this time around lol!

saathyr - yes I had a premium appointment. No idea how long it takes for postal as I've never used the postal route except for my Tier 5 many moons ago (7.5 years ago) and my first Tier 2 G (but applied for premium postal from Toronto. That was 5 years ago now)