ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Call from Immigration office

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Abdul jamil sidiqi
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Call from Immigration office

Post by Abdul jamil sidiqi » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:30 pm

Hi everyone
I am a bit worried please help and advice me
I have applied for my wife’s passport 5 weeks ago and yesterday I received a call from home office and she asked some questions regarding marriage/partner and my Income/ Salary as well as the location and description of my office. I answered all of her questions, but as i was very nervous and under pressure which I don’t know why, I missed up with some of the answers, which they have asked my boss directly after they finished with me on the phone. Such as the number of employees which are working there and also Hiw i got the job ? Did they interviewed me or how ? So i was a bit missed up with few questions and my answer didn’t much with my boss which she had asked him. But i answered correctly with the questions in regards to my Income and salary and the description of my office, and mife’s name and detail and we got married.

I hope these few mistakes and maissed up with the answers will lead to my visa refusal.
And also let me mention that i have a daughter as well and my daughter is 2 years old and i have taken her passport 1 year ago and now she lives with wife in pakistan and she has a British passport, but never come to uk yet.

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Call from Immigration office

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:11 pm

You have posted your questions in the tier 2 work permit sub forum.

What visa exactly have you applied for a spouse visa?? Presumably you are British??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.