ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NDRS Appointment Tomorrow - Final Check!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

FM1
Newly Registered
Australia

NDRS Appointment Tomorrow - Final Check!

Post by FM1 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:56 pm

So I believe I have everything in order, but would appreciate feedback/validation to confirm that I have all the correct documents.

1. The passport issued by Australia for applicant: My current Australian passport.

2. Life in the UK Test pass notification: The pass certificate for Life in the UK Test

3. Proof of living in the UK for applicant: 3 passports, i.e. current passport and two old passports which include visas and stamps, as well as employment contracts and P60s

4. Proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions: Biometric Residence Permit card (ILR)

5. Australian passport: Same as point 2

6. Two referee declarations: Two referee declarations, both signed, with my photos glued on

7. Evidence of identity: Driver's License issued by the DVLA

8. Current Biometric Residence Permit: Same as point 4.

trilobite1981
Mood:

Re: NDRS Appointment Tomorrow - Final Check!

Post by trilobite1981 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:54 pm

Looking good to me. 👍

beckydee
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by beckydee » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:11 pm

FM1 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:56 pm
So I believe I have everything in order, but would appreciate feedback/validation to confirm that I have all the correct documents.

1. The passport issued by Australia for applicant: My current Australian passport.

2. Life in the UK Test pass notification: The pass certificate for Life in the UK Test

3. Proof of living in the UK for applicant: 3 passports, i.e. current passport and two old passports which include visas and stamps, as well as employment contracts and P60s

4. Proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions: Biometric Residence Permit card (ILR)

6. Two referee declarations: Two referee declarations, both signed, with my photos glued on

Were you specifically asked for employment contracts/P60s? This isn't on my checklist so just wondering...

Tier1G09
India

Post by Tier1G09 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:00 pm

beckydee wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:11 pm
FM1 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:56 pm

Were you specifically asked for employment contracts/P60s? This isn't on my checklist so just wondering...
Employment contracts, P60s docs only needs to submitted by European citizens to show proof of living.

For non european citizens proof of living is there passport with immigration stamps when they travel outside UK.

trilobite1981
Mood:

Post by trilobite1981 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:16 pm

I am a non-EU citizen and P60s weren't listed under my document check list but both me and the registrar thought it would be good idea sent those to cover last 5 years anyway.

beckydee
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by beckydee » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:28 pm

A fellow non-EU friend had hers approved recently, without submitting any of those. No harm in submitting I guess, but no need either from what I can tell!

FM1
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by FM1 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:06 pm

Application submitted. Now the waiting game begins!

Thanks to everyone on this forum for your help ahead of the application (especially Char). It was greatly appreciated and really helped make the whole process simpler. Will update time frames thread shortly.

beckydee
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by beckydee » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:43 pm

FM1 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:06 pm
Application submitted. Now the waiting game begins!

Thanks to everyone on this forum for your help ahead of the application (especially Char). It was greatly appreciated and really helped make the whole process simpler. Will update time frames thread shortly.
Did they take all those documents from you in the end?

Good luck! I'm a few days behind you :D