ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service appointment booking issue for ILR (LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

allyf
Canada

Re: Premium Service appointment booking issue for ILR (LR)

Post by allyf » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:42 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:37 pm
I tried, although my application date will be end Feb19, saved basic informations and came out.

They will email you link to restart, so go ahead.

Regards
That’s great, thank you. Were you able to book any appointments with the priority service at this point?

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:18 pm

Did not go that far

Basel_AH
Jordan

Post by Basel_AH » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:16 am

bahareh12 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:17 pm
boopity wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:22 pm
aka007 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:32 pm
allyf wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:13 pm

How much do they charge?
They haven't told me yet said they will call back after confirming they have 4 such requests. But they said if I don't need application prep assistance then there will be an arrangement fee. For Application Prep they will charge their standard fee. I didn't ask as I have already filled my application online.

On a positive note I just called UKVI and inquired about FLR(M) in the new application system. The lady asked me where had I heard about the new system. I said it was in gov.uk news sometime ago (couldn't really quote the link in this thread as it was third party). After putting me on hold the customer service rep came back saying she had spoken to her colleagues, and they were being debriefed about the new system this week. So asked me to call back Friday or next Monday. But she did say that "In general all visa categories which can be applied online now will also be included in the new system starting in Nov".

So fingers crossed FLR(M) is included and only " Visa to join family members in the UK as a dependant" are excluded!
I'd be up for the super premium if everything else falls through.
I can share the cost with you if you are willing to go for super premium service
Knowing now that there is not premium service provided for Tier 1 settlement in the new system, I would like to join in super premium service if its applicable, if anyone else is interested in splitting the cost please message me.

R-graphite
Mood:

Post by R-graphite » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:29 am

Hi,

Has anyone managed to book super priority service for SET(M) which now cost £610 or is this service no longer available if you apply online?

aka007
Australia

Post by aka007 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:15 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:18 pm
Did not go that far
HI,

I already have an application saved for the last 1 month till the point of appointment booking. Will I be able to see the new priority option with my old application? I am still seeing only Standard and Premium till now. Should I start a new application for the new appointment options?

Regards,
Arnab

alexanderplace
Newly Registered
India

Post by alexanderplace » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:28 am

allyf wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:40 pm
kenvac wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:08 pm
I have been trying to get an appointment last 2 weeks. Lets see whats comes up on Monday 5th November.
I really have high hopes from new system on Monday.
Hi kenvac,
I think as of Monday, November 5 it will be strictly the online process with the ‘priority service’ through that Process. As far as I am aware the PSC will be closing their doors for ‘premium service’ at the end of November. As of Monday November 5 you are able to get priority service but only when you submit your application online… That’s what I gather..
The only way to get an appointment with the PSC before the end of the month is by waiting for a cancellation ... and jumping on the appointment as soon as it shows up on the website .. this is nearly impossible from what I can see !!
Hi

Can anyone advise me.

I am on ILR visa and applying for my wife visa from PBS dependent to ILR on five years route.

I have booked premium appointment for her on Oct 1 using old service and her appointment is on 12th Nov in Glasgow.

My question now is which application I need to fill as Set O application was previously a pdf file where I have downloaded and filled her details in the application.

But as of from Nov 1st, Set O application was changed to online and as her appointment was in Glasgow new service will start on 12th of Nov.

So I am now confused which application I have to take for her appointment (Should I take old application which I filled for her or online application, if it is online application how could I fill as I already paid for my appointment).

Can anyone advise.

Thank You.

kenvac
Newly Registered

Post by kenvac » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:37 am

aka007 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:15 pm
ishfaqsangra wrote:
Did not go that far
HI,

I already have an application saved for the last 1 month till the point of appointment booking. Will I be able to see the new priority option with my old application? I am still seeing only Standard and Premium till now. Should I start a new application for the new appointment options?

Regards,
Arnab
Hi Arnab,

You should be able to see the option of new service or existing service. Click on show and edit answers link at bottom of the page and will show you selected existing service. Click on change and you will see two options there.

aka007
Australia

Post by aka007 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:01 am

kenvac wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:37 am
aka007 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:15 pm
ishfaqsangra wrote:
Did not go that far
HI,

Regards,
Arnab
Hi Arnab,

You should be able to see the option of new service or existing service. Click on show and edit answers link at bottom of the page and will show you selected existing service. Click on change and you will see two options there.
Thanks yesterday after midnight my application was partially reset I was redirected to answer some questions again. After that I was only given the Standard or Premium option. Then I read the Home Office guidance issued on Friday. It says Family Route will not be included in the VCAS. It also says that UKVI will open SSC(Service and Support Centers) from Jan 2019 which will deal with these application. But between 29Nov and 9Jan the existing PSCs will have limited appointments available for family route applicants if they have no extant leave.

I called UKVI today and they are not able to provide any infor regarding this. I was told there are no appointments available. We have been left out in the cold I think

nice111

Post by nice111 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:40 am

I have been checking for appointments since last 2 weeks and non has appeared at any PSC. I called HO this morning and they are completely clueless about this new system and adviser said it may not be up and running as of yet. Also confirmed that there is no problem with PS system.

I need to book an app for Set(M) for somewhere around second week of Jan 2019, preferably at Croydon. I am not sure whether I need to book in the new service or the old one.

Any advise will be much appreciated.

Thanks

aelondon
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by aelondon » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:50 am

I tried the new service today, paying the £3018.20 for the speedy service. There are free appointments available in Manchester from Friday and appointments for £200+ in London next week. Other appointment centres will open as follows:

Week Commencing 5th November
Manchester
Premium Lounge (London)

Week Commencing 12th November
Aberdeen
Birmingham
Bradley Stoke
Burnholme
Burnley
Cambridge
Glasgow
Hull
Lancaster
Liverpool
Newcastle
Nottingham
Peterborough
Stockport
Wakefield
Warrington
Warwick

Week Commencing 19th November
Belfast
Bristol Patchway
Cardiff
Coventry
Croydon
Dorchester
Gloucester
Ipswich
Kensington (London)
Llandudno
Newport
Salisbury
Shepherds Bush (London)
Swindon
Taunton
Truro
Victoria (London)
Wolverhampton

Week Commencing 26th November
Barbican (London)
Bedford
Bournemouth
Brighton
Canning Town (London)
Canterbury
East Ham (London)
Eastbourne
Grays
Hemel Hempstead
Norwich
Portsmouth
Preston
Reading
Shoe Lane (London)
Stevenage
Stratford (London)
Swinton
Watford
Wimbledon (London)

Once you pay, you must attend an appointment within two months. I am now debating if I will pay £200 for the London premium centre appointment or take a slight risk and wait two weeks for four more London centres to open. I think I will wait.

Also just to note the extra £19.20 is the cost of biometric enrollment, which you now do at your appointment instead of paying for separately, so the new service is the same total price as the old one.

aka007
Australia

Post by aka007 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:56 am

bahareh12 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:25 pm
aka007 wrote:
allyf wrote:
aka007 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:53 pm

I spoke to an immigration lawyer in London. They suggested the super premium service. It can be used by upto 4 unrelated people, sharing the costs. The service is practically on demand and they come out to the customers premises (house, office). For people in a fix like me for FLR(M) that could be an option if there are 3 others wanting to join in.
How much do they charge?
They haven't told me yet said they will call back after confirming they have 4 such requests. But they said if I don't need application prep assistance then there will be an arrangement fee. For Application Prep they will charge their standard fee. I didn't ask as I have already filled my application online.

On a positive note I just called UKVI and inquired about FLR(M) in the new application system. The lady asked me where had I heard about the new system. I said it was in gov.uk news sometime ago (couldn't really quote the link in this thread as it was third party). After putting me on hold the customer service rep came back saying she had spoken to her colleagues, and they were being debriefed about the new system this week. So asked me to call back Friday or next Monday. But she did say that "In general all visa categories which can be applied online now will also be included in the new system starting in Nov".

So fingers crossed FLR(M) is included and only " Visa to join family members in the UK as a dependant" are excluded!
I am willing to join you for super premium service...
Hi,

What is the process to connect with each other in this forum? Any website link or phone no is blocked from the posts. I have spoken to the same lawyer in London again. They said they are ready to mediate super premium applications for groups of 4. How do I contact whoever is interested in this forum?

Asselmulgrove
Newly Registered
Kazakhstan

Post by Asselmulgrove » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:08 pm

aelondon wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:50 am
I tried the new service today, paying the £3018.20 for the speedy service. There are free appointments available in Manchester from Friday and appointments for £200+ in London next week. Other appointment centres will open as follows:

Week Commencing 5th November
Manchester
Premium Lounge (London)

Week Commencing 12th November
Aberdeen
Birmingham
Bradley Stoke
Burnholme
Burnley
Cambridge
Glasgow
Hull
Lancaster
Liverpool
Newcastle
Nottingham
Peterborough
Stockport
Wakefield
Warrington
Warwick

Week Commencing 19th November
Belfast
Bristol Patchway
Cardiff
Coventry
Croydon
Dorchester
Gloucester
Ipswich
Kensington (London)
Llandudno
Newport
Salisbury
Shepherds Bush (London)
Swindon
Taunton
Truro
Victoria (London)
Wolverhampton

Week Commencing 26th November
Barbican (London)
Bedford
Bournemouth
Brighton
Canning Town (London)
Canterbury
East Ham (London)
Eastbourne
Grays
Hemel Hempstead
Norwich
Portsmouth
Preston
Reading
Shoe Lane (London)
Stevenage
Stratford (London)
Swinton
Watford
Wimbledon (London)

Once you pay, you must attend an appointment within two months. I am now debating if I will pay £200 for the London premium centre appointment or take a slight risk and wait two weeks for four more London centres to open. I think I will wait.

Also just to note the extra £19.20 is the cost of biometric enrollment, which you now do at your appointment instead of paying for separately, so the new service is the same total price as the old one.
hi there, how did you book that? i need to apply on 1st December and don't mind paying £200 extra for London. Also if anyone wants to join me feel free to write to my email address email address removed by moderator

aelondon
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by aelondon » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:16 pm

Asselmulgrove wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:08 pm

hi there, how did you book that? i need to apply on 1st December and don't mind paying £200 extra for London. Also if anyone wants to join me feel free to write to my email address xxxxxx
I have been applying online and today it gave me the option of continuing with either the new service or the old service. Once you confirm payment for the new service it will provide you with a link to a third party website where you can book your same day (or next day decision) appointment.

Asselmulgrove
Newly Registered
Kazakhstan

Post by Asselmulgrove » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:34 pm

Dear All,

can you please advise on the following - do i need to apply online even if i want to use super premium service? or should i fill the downloaded form and take it with me to service? I'm confused now what to do. i cannot apply earlier than 1st December and would like to get my ILR as soon as possible. As i understood there won't be any premium service as of 29 November and have no clue what to do next. Please advise if you have any information

many thanks
this forum is really helpful

Regards
Assel

Asselmulgrove
Newly Registered
Kazakhstan

Post by Asselmulgrove » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:34 pm

aelondon wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:16 pm
Asselmulgrove wrote:

hi there, how did you book that? i need to apply on 1st December and don't mind paying £200 extra for London. Also if anyone wants to join me feel free to write to my email address xxxxxxxxxxx
I have been applying online and today it gave me the option of continuing with either the new service or the old service. Once you confirm payment for the new service it will provide you with a link to a third party website where you can book your same day (or next day decision) appointment.
Great!!!! Many thanks!!!

Asselmulgrove
Newly Registered
Kazakhstan

Post by Asselmulgrove » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:06 pm

Hello again,

sorry I am now filling the online form and i have a strange question i need help with

Are you part of any social groups or do you have other cultural ties in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years?

Does it mean Facebook and WhatsApp groups or more formal organisations from my country?

thanks again for your help!

nice111

Post by nice111 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:16 pm

aelondon wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:16 pm
Asselmulgrove wrote:

hi there, how did you book that? i need to apply on 1st December and don't mind paying £200 extra for London. Also if anyone wants to join me feel free to write to my email address xxxxxxxxxx
Hi aelondon,

Do they still have same day decision appointments in the new system as I was reading somewhere that they dont do same day anymore, in the new system it will only be next day or 10 days decision service as a premium option??

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:16 pm

Thank you aelondon for advising how the online process is working . It looks very promising.

Nice111, i’m in the same position as you as my visa will be expiring the second week of January which means I will be applying the week of December 17. From what I could see from the new directive, there is no same day service but a next day service Or 10 day service as you say.

I wasn’t sure whether we can start filling out the online application now and booking for the week of December 17 (28 days prior to expiry). Or since the appointments are only showing 5 days in advance that we have to wait for exactly 5 days before? If anyone knows the answer to this it will be much appreciated.

aerobharath88
India

Post by aerobharath88 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:41 pm

hi all,

Im about to submit online application tomorrow with PREMIUM same day service in mind. Now that we have new system, I would like to know what options are available for premium service?

Any idea how quickly there will be an appointment available for the same day decision?

Many thanks.

robbie47

Post by robbie47 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:58 pm

Hello!

Quick question, I have got a premium service appointment booked for 28th Nov ( old system) for set LR.

My immigration history is as follows

- 2008 - student visa
- 2011 - post study work
- 2013 - tier 1 entrepreneur
- 2016 - tier 1 enter prenuer extension
- current visa valid till Dec 18

My question is do you think it’s worth to go through the new system and get this thing out of the way or I should wait till 28th Nov and get the application sorted with the old route ?

Also I have got travel plans in first week of Dec, do you think they will give decision same day ?

Any advice would be useful.
Thanks

Robbie

robbie47

Post by robbie47 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:02 pm

FYI. My ilr is due from sep 18. I just wasn’t able to get a same day appointment. Else I would have got it done long time ago.

Thanks

Robbie

mginn79
Newly Registered

Post by mginn79 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:19 pm

Asselmulgrove wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:06 pm
Hello again,

sorry I am now filling the online form and i have a strange question i need help with

Are you part of any social groups or do you have other cultural ties in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years?

Does it mean Facebook and WhatsApp groups or more formal organisations from my country?

thanks again for your help!
Would also like to know about this question if anyone can advise?

The other question I was wondering about is "Do you have any friends in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years?". What's an appropriate answer for this? Are you expected to list everyone?

Thanks,

Michael

boopity
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by boopity » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:23 pm

Hi there,

Can anyone confirm whether an FLRM visa counts as a family visa and will therefore be excluded from the new system? Or can I use the new system?

Thanks!

robbie47

Post by robbie47 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:23 am

Guys is there anybody.... who can share his experience ?? Or guide me... either continue with psc or just go with the new system.

Thanks

Robbie

Basel_AH
Jordan

Post by Basel_AH » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:18 am

aka007 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:56 am
bahareh12 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:25 pm
aka007 wrote:
allyf wrote:

How much do they charge?

I am willing to join you for super premium service...
Hi,

What is the process to connect with each other in this forum? Any website link or phone no is blocked from the posts. I have spoken to the same lawyer in London again. They said they are ready to mediate super premium applications for groups of 4. How do I contact whoever is interested in this forum?
Hi there,

I normally send private messages, but I’m not able to find that option on your profile.

Here are my details, please contact me as I am interested in applying super premium (Tier 1 entrepreneur):

Basel
Mobile number removed by noderator
Email address removed by moderator